Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Marcus Lehman

Marcus is being polite. Charlie's worse than a dingleberry.

I agree, he's way hotter and completely perfect looking! Even his style is hott. All this AND he's a doctor??? Men like that can't exsist...well..except for that former Bachelor guy who sometimes appears on Dr. Phil. Wow, I'm in the wrong profession.

Not bad so far...

BUT ... they haven't had any real stress so far.

Let's see what he's got when 'crunch' time comes.

(I'll enjoy the view til then)

I had heard about this, but didn't see it at the time... Oh wow...

It has been removed 10nvxnpjpg.gif

the picture not the penis

Average folks don't always look so fab in their dirty underwear.

But Survivor: Gabon's Marcus is an obvious exception to this season's nothing-but-the-clothes-off-your-backs wardrobe constraints. Even Charlie, his tribemate and an openly gay lawyer from NYC, can't stop drooling over the boxer-clad hetero Harvard grad.

Alas, poor Marcus caused quite a flap in the show's debut when his own tribe member managed a daring escape from the no-fly zone during a challenge...

In Survivor's premiere HD episode, CBS slipped and aired his unpixelated penis.

The Parents Television Council watchdong

^^^ I didn't write it... someone at Eonline did.... I just think it's hysterically funny

Wish I had HD :naughty:

gazes happily into her HD magnified crystal ball

Marcus on top of Dan like that was the hottest thing I've seen for awhile. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Marcus took his shirt off as well... and maybe licked eachothers body's...

But ya... HOTT HOTT HOTT!!!

Marcus on top of Dan like that was the hottest thing I've seen for awhile. The only thing that would have made it better would have been....

me in between the two of them.

Marcus needs some love... I can't believe no one posted yet about how amazing he was last night... or just how sexy his nose is from the side. Seriously, it's like the perfect mold of a man nose.

Marcus is what man should aspire to...

1) he's a doctor... so he must like helping ppl... he genuinely seems nice so far.

2) he's a doctor... so he must be smart

3) he's a doctor... so he's obviously disciplined in his studies/goals/whatever it may be, I love that he's determined and an achiever.

4) he's in wicked shape

5) he's smokin' hott

I know...I know... not all men can have perfect noses/features, I really don't care about that, but I'm just saying, God gets an A++ for his Marcus creation.

:cheers: <--- to God!!

Yep he is a cutie and a great competitor. He will get voted out soon for being such a good "survivor".

Sign in to follow this