Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Marcus Lehman

marcus.jpg

Biography

Marcus Lehman (28)

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Marcus Lehman, a young doctor from Jacksonville, Fla. considers himself mentally and physically prepared to compete for his chance to be the sole SURVIVOR.

Recognized as the state of Georgia's hottest bachelor by Cosmopolitan Magazine in 2006, Lehman strives to achieve the highest levels in all areas of life.

A rower and graduate of Harvard University, Marcus went on to finish medical school at Emory University while developing his interest in triathlons. The single resident physician of Cuban-American descent will eventually work as an anesthesiologist after he completes specialty training, but also continues to develop his interest in medical reporting and acts as a spokesman for preventative medicine.

Marcus describes himself as a romantic who enjoys exercising, playing music, cooking and fine wine, not to mention doing some flirting on his way to finding the perfect girl. Marcus hopes he will be able to use his charm and physical prowess to make it far in the game.

Lehman's birthday is October 3, 1979.

Hopefully he is cuter on the show, cause he's just meh based on that pic.

I smell a hook-up this season.

He's not gross or ugly, but Georgia's HOTTEST bachelor? Are pickin's a little thin in Ga? J/K for anyone from GA. :hide:

Being from Georgia, I can tell ya there are a lot better looking men here, but most of them are average joes, and not doctors, if ya know what I mean...

I'm hoping he is one of those guys who looks better on the show than in their picture

Had that Cosmo. RRRrrrrrrowrrrrr

He'll look dandy dirty.

Just saw him on a commercial and he says he's "Adam and there's an Eve there on the island for him."

Is the guy there for money or a little nookie?

I saw that too - he was a little cuter on TV than in the pic.

Maybe he'd look good scruffy... frankly a lot of guys look blah to me on Survivor.. til they don't shave for a couple of weeks and get that studly castaway look about them

:animated_rotfl:

I don't mind a little scruffiness on a guy - kinda like Denny........... :wub:

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Marcus Lehman:

Sign in to follow this