Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ken Hoang

Now he just needs to go next, followed by Susie. And it will be perfect!

bob leave, followed by Matty would be different.. I would be happy with Kenny, Suzie, Sugar final 3..

Going out on a limb.. Kenny wins next Idol, Matty leaves..

Knnnys lack of social skills has ruined any hope he has in winning this game...

I actually think the others respect the fact that Kenny hasn't just sat there...he's been playing the game. Suzie will be the next to leave.. followed by Matty (woosh, did I just say that?). I can see Kenny being in the final 3 though. Maybe Sugar will screw over Bob and it will be her and Kenny in the final 2??? Idk...I'm just playing with ideas right now.

But ya, I don't think he'll be the very next to go.

lol... I can't believe he still harbored REALLY bad feelings about Bob and his deal with giving him the Immunity Necklace ....

Especially when he was told more than once that Bob found out that he (Ken) was going to turn around and try to engineer

voting him out. - - - DUH ???

It was nice to see that he DID kind of calm down about the situation at the Reunion Show.

I agree Pokey. I also was glad to see he acknowledged that becoming way too cocky was his ultimate downfall. BUT the ultimate grudge holder was TADA -- Randy - who was the swing vote on the million bucks over the damn chocolate chip cookie! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

getting righteous about the necklace was bizarre, given his blindside scheme and his knowledge that Bob had caught wind of it. he's one weird dude.

get over the necklace thing dude. loved that when bob said why he didn't give it to him kenny was like, 'that's not what i was looking for'! cracked me up that he didn't want to hear the truth about how he was gonna backstab bob. what a moron

I just don't get Kenny. Does he think Bob is an old fool? Would anyone give someone their protection so they could be voted out?

Stooooooooopid Kenny.

yeah that was pretty lame, that Kenny did not get that if Bob caught wind that he was gonna blindside him and have him voted out he would still give him the necklace,????? that is just plain stupid, and whatever the deal was that they made flew out the window the second that Bob got wind that he was gonna get jerked around, Bob would have been like the stupidest player in survivor history had he given Kenny the necklace after hearing that stuff, kenny had no right at all to be pissed at him, he woulda done the same damn thing.

Glad he didn't make it to finals. Very glad he was sitting next to Crystal.

Sign in to follow this