Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ken Hoang

I agree. He's in this for the money. If he needs to, he will vote her out to save his own behind.

he is in for money.. butin no way would getting his biggest allie out be helping him..

like there would be no way charlie would get rid of marcus.

I haven't liked Kenny's powertrip the last few weeks, and whether or not last night's switch will hurt him or not, I have to admit it was a smart plan to force Corinne to play the idol if, indeed, she had a legit one. His biggest mistake was letting Crystal keep her vote for Corinne. He should have been the one to vote Corinne and let Crystal take the hit for voting Matty.

Kenny is no doubt a good player and has probably played the best mind game.

For some reason I just can't connect with him and find him likable.

Kenny could have played that whole situation a lot smarter. No one else had to vote for Matty in order for Bob's 'plan' to work. He should have been very suspicious of that idol and proceeded cautiously. Now it will come out that he voted for Matty. I guess he took a chance, but I'm not sure what the advantage would have been, unless to prove to Bob and Corinne that he really was on their side, if the idol and plan had been real. But even then, he could have said he was just covering his own butt, and pointed out that they didn't need his vote anyway, and that he wanted to be sure to flush out the idol. Eh-- whatever. If he won he wasn't going to share with me anyway, so I guess I don't really care that he probably blew it.

I'm really unsure as to why Kenny fell for it... if indeed Bob and Corrinne had an idol..... they could have voted Matty and blindsided everyone with it... they didn't Kenny for anything.... and Corinne's stupid plan thinking that if they thought she had an idol they wouldn't vote for her, was naive..... they should know that they would want to get it out of play??

I hope before the end of the game, whether she needs to play it or not, that Sugar plays the real idol, with a big HA!! at Corinne and Randy, who thought she was to stupid to have possibly found it

but, it would also be cool if she doesnt have to use it.. then it would make her look even smarter.

using it the last week would be the smartest thing to do, even if nobody votes for her..

Ken will win if he makes it to the end. And if he's against Crystal and Suzie, than he deserves it.

lol... I'm thinking he got a little too big for his britches.

He'll be lucky if he makes it to the final 3 now.

JMHO :P

I actually was rooting for Kenny to make it to the final three-until this episode. That was waay too underhanded to try and blindside Bob. Ol' Kenny better win the next immunity idol...let's see him strategize his way out of this one! :animated_rotfl:

i'm thinking kenny's gonna follow crystal to the ponderosa.

Kenny is in trouble .... Kenny is in trouble. It will be really interesting who is going to stick together and who is going to be the next target. At this game everything is so unpredictable. I love it!

Kenny tried to do too much last week. Bob didn't screw Kenny. Kenny screwed Kenny.

yes, Kenny wwaayyy overthought it, now his ass is in a sling,lolol I like him but was not happy with his cockiness of the last cpl weeks, and Crystal was his little henchman, I said she would go before him and she did, he is prolly gonna be next, I think folks (specially sugar) are onto his schemeing. I do not think he can say anything that is going to make people listen to him. He has played a great game, but you know what happens when ya get too damn cocky, I do think he woulda turned on crystal had he been let in on it, he is wanting that money like big time, he would throw his best friend under the bus that is the difference in where the cockiness comes in for me.

Sign in to follow this