Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ken Hoang

Nice move Kenny. He does seem to have a knack for making some smart decisions, and persuading others!

Yep, he's a smart guy. Who wants to bet that as soon as they merge he starts scoping out those players who may be on the outside of Marcus' alliance to join with them. I'm guessing that would be Susie and Bob, unless Bob is still clueless about his being replaced by Randy.

True enough he knows how to play the game. I give him creds for a good move last night.

Holy shit. WOW. That was the most exciting tribal council ever.

I'm glad Kenny is still in the game because I think it's going to be much more interesting.

I'm beginning to wonder if, when the merge happens (if it were to happen soon), if the remaining "evil" survivors will be depicted as Kenny, Crystal, Randy and Suzie; with the "good" survivors being Charlie, Bob, Matty and Sugar. I'm not sure where Corinne fits...

Kenny is running the show, Randy is delusional if he thinks otherwise... Soon, he too will be Kenhownd just like the doc...

KENHOWNAGE over all... Well, cept' Sugar...

Ken is one of those behind the scenes movers and shakers. Smart kid.

Ken needs to chew his inch long fingernails off. WTF?

I agree wicked one...yuck!! Although they might help him in the physical challenges, he could claw someones eyes out.

He is playing this game so smart. I can't believe that he got out of that last one!!!

I keep forgetting to look at his fingernails. Why would a guy do that? I don't get it. :rolleyes:

Kenny Darlin'... I really like you.... I'm rooting for you.... but if you think Susie and Crystal are beautiful you need to get out more :animated_rotfl:

lol-I wonder if they were in ear-shot and that's why he said it like that... :animated_scratchchin:

An excerpt from Charlie's interview with Reality Online about his thoughts on Kenny:

Charlie: Honestly, I think I

^^^^ I hope so - Kenny is getting too cocky, AND I want his little dynasty torn apart before he takes out old Bob! Maybe, somehow, the II will come into play and burn him. Could happen.

Kenn, you and crystal stay together.. yall need each other... good luck to the both of you..

sounds like he made an emotional decision because he had a personal grudge against me for a silly reason

- Im pretty sure it seemed strategic to me.. i mean, nobody saw it coming first off..

And, I love how the vote was crystal-crystal-crystal-crystal-charlie-charlie-charlie-charlie-Charlie..

GREAT.. love seeing hsi face.

He's definitely in a good position to win the whole thing now. No one is talking about getting rid of him. He's like the middle guy in the alliance where he's in a position of power, but everyone is going after someone else but him.

In the intro did anyone like how it was all about Kenny.

oh, I think for sure Crystal will go before Kenny, and I do not think that Kenny will protect Crystal now that Randy is gone, he will turn on her. I think he has played pretty well, and there are ones I would love to see gone before him, like Crystal, and Corinne, and maybe Suzy.

I also think that the reason he thinks Crystal and Suzy are "beautiful" as he said, is because believe me Kenny has no girlfriends, He is nerdy, and I would be willing to bet dates very little, I think he thinks the female gender in general is "beautiful", he is love starved,lololol. poor thing, prolly has not had much game in the love dept.

Sign in to follow this