Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kelly Czarnecki

I think they will regret keeping her......she's a waste!

jmho :pixiedust:

Now that was a dumb move if I had ever seen one. Why on earth would they keep this girl around? I hope it comes back and bites them in their butts. Idiots.

This girl is called useless, a waste, or just plain dumb in so many posts. We've had bad survivors before, but no one seems to be able to find anything positive to say about her, at least since the game has started.

There were a few positive posts about her appearance, and maybe her abs, before the show actually started. But since them, it's been all about the uselessness of her...

And I concur--- she is stupid, and I'm not seeing any entertainment value.

sorry little king ~ I think she is stuck on stupid and I don't think she is going to all of a sudden get smart.

if i played the game.. i would show early strength.. then weaken myself alot from week 3-6ish.. then when the merge comes step it up..

she is just skipping the early step..

Yep, if she was saving it, she saved it too long. Good riddance, even if they should have taken out Ace or gone after the idol.

Yeah, they should've gone for Ace first but I'm not sorry to see her go. My guess is that because of Matty's agreement with Ace, the others went along with the plan to vote out Kelly...at least at this tribal council.

See ya Kelly ~

I think she is the unstable one. I also think she is got about a 40 IQ.

Sign in to follow this