Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kelly Czarnecki

kelly.jpg

Biography

Kelly Czarnecki (22)

Hometown: Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Kelly Czarnecki describes herself as a leader by nature. And though she has worked for everything she has, she'll also be the first tell you that "she gets what she wants and does what she wants." Don't be fooled by her girl-next-door looks Czarnecki is a mid-western spitfire who loves the outdoors. Called adventurous and ambitious by her friends, this one-time cheerleader always finishes what she starts because to her there's always a reward at the end.

Hailing from Buffalo Grove, Ill., Kelly has three brothers who have helped make her both physically and mentally tough. In her free time, Czarnecki loves to camp, hike and canoe. She describes herself as an energetic strong minded achiever for which self-confidence is not a issue. This fashionista can be found at the gym at least five times a week and is skilled in kickboxing, yoga and Pilates. Although most of Kelly's time is spent focusing on her career goals, she is a self-proclaimed "denim expert," and hopes to one day open her own clothing store.

Aside from studying fashion marketing at the Illinois Institute of Art, Kelly is also the sales manager at one of the top retail boutiques in Chicago. Czarnecki claims "she is a hell of a salesperson and can talk anyone into anything," although she also wants them to feel good about their purchase. She believes it is those leadership skills she's received from her job and schooling that has prepared her for SURVIVOR.

Kelly resides in Buffalo Grove, Ill. and her birth date is April 4, 1986.

Her abs are rockin'!

Her describing herself as being able to sell anything to anyone kind of reminds me of a Pavarti type of personality ...which I liked btw. I think she'll be great physically.

I can see her and Bitchy drug dealer having a BIG problem. The problem being Kelly is actually as hot as the other wishes she was.

The guys here are going to love her!

I wonder who will get dibs on her first..... bets anyone?

Unless she can tone down her strong-mindedness and "leadership skills", I predict the other girls are going to want her gone PRONTO.

Could make for an interesting bitc..... err, I mean cat fight.

They'll be around to compare sword sizes soon enough.

She might stick around so long as she's not uppity or high mantainence.

Meh, OJ can have her...

She won't last long...

I don't think the girls will let her be in their girls alliance.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Kelly Czarnecki:

Pretty girl. Didn't show her much............ yet.

Jean sales? Um................................................... Garsh, how do I get such a job?

Ok...I might be totally wrong but is Kelly the one that was friends with Paloma? If it is her did anyone catch her little talk during tribal?? It was after Paloma said what she had to say about Ace and then Jeff asked Kelly if Ace was an ASSET at the camp. I almost choked on my water when she answered him. She said that Yes he was because he is condescending...everyone kind of looked at her weird so then Jeff says how do you mean...how is that an asset. So she went on to complain about how when they want to make rice he won't let them and he should just let them eat rice...blah blah blah. I had a great chuckle over that. Even Jeff didn't bother to say anything else to her.

I was thinking last night that she is got to be the dumbest person ever on survivor.

I was just like wha??? sFun_doh2.gif

I was thinking the same thing. 'Yeah yeah-- sometimes being condescending is an asset..'

I don't even know if he does it anymore, but she would be perfect for one of Jay Leno's 'Jaywalking' segments. Of course, those morons are usually college students or teachers.

I was just like wha???

Well, she DOES sell jeans.

geeeeez thkickme.gif

What a waste

Grrrrr....I do not like her at all...what a crappy attitude she has. I cannot believe those freaks kept her. I am so done with that tribe...I hope they all get sent home. It's hard to believe the most useless people from the original tribe are now in power at the new tribe...MORONS.

agree with everyone, she is a huge wast with a large tude, they will be sorry they kept her,lol

Sign in to follow this