Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jessica Sugar Kiper

Sounds like next week there is a big shake up. So Sugar and Ace could hook up with some people that might go to the end.

ya just don't know what is going to happen next. :animated_scratchchin:

I liked Sugar so much last night! I think she's a lot smarter than anyone gives her credit for, and she knows it, so she's using that to her advantage.

I don't know about her alliance with Ace-- I wonder if maybe she's using him to her advantage to. She's letting him think he's pulling her strings, but I think it's clear that Sugar has a mind of her own. She needs to pay attention to everyone else, and say very little. She's got a wonderful advantage with that idol. I wish she hadn't told Ace about it though.

I actually like her too. I think she should have kept the idol information to herself. But oh well, what can you do.

Thats exactly what the II is good for. However, as we have all seen the last coupleof years, if you get blindsided, it's no help.

Yes Ginger, at one time when you had the idol you automatically got saved when you got voted out. it was too much of an advantage to people. Now they changed it. You must say you are going to use it before the vote. if people convince you that you are safe you won't use it for fear of wasting it. This happened several times last spring.

If she thinks she is going to get voted out then it is the time she needs to use the idol for immunity. Jeff will ask before the vote if there if anyone has the immunity idol then they need to play it. If she decides not to use it then she gets voted off if she has the votes. If she is voted off without having used the immunity idol then they put it back in play.

I like the twist that even though it can give someone immunity they have to be savvy enough to use it. I'm sure many have been blindsided (didn't use it when they should have) or wasted it due to paranoia, but it makes the contest less predictable.

Thanks for the replies!

Actually, doesn't Jeff ask after the vote, but before he counts them, if anyone wants to use the idol?

Because if they did it before the vote, then everyone would change who they were voting for. It's great when they pull that type of blindside -- let everyone plan to vote someone out, that person pulls the immunity idol before votes are counted, then the person with the next highest votes leaves.

It's a great way to blindside a whole tribe, because then even if someone only has 1 vote, if the other person who has votes played the idol, none of those votes will count.

How many times last season, did someone get voted out when they had the II, but didn't think they needed to use it?

Actually, doesn't Jeff ask after the vote, but before he counts them, if anyone wants to use the idol?

You're right Ivy! Here's a link to the Kota Tribal Council from Episode 3 - Click Here!

Yes, correct, before the vote is revealed rather than taken! Last year was amusing the way the girls all played the guys over and over again!

I have to say I am liking her more then I thought I would. She puts some humor in the game.

I totally agree Marty...I am enjoying her so far in the game.

I was wondering if her choosing comfort over clue last night might tip off the next person to be voted to exile. Maybe they'd see left over pieces of eaten fruit, a messed up blanket in the hammock...something that would indicate she chose comfort...which might further reveal she must have done so because she already has the clue...

Hey, it could happen.

I am sure they are gonna clean it up for the next person, so they will have a fresh space should they choose comfort, they would not let it be known that she chose comfort, I don't think anyway.

I agree with fatcat. They will have it looking spiffy for the next person on exile island.

I like her too.

Is looking through people's personal belongings for immunity idols permitted? That's cheating and leave it to the steroid amazonic looking woman who is a huge waste of space in the competition to find it. Go figure....that body is only good for snooping and nothing else.

They were pretty much talking about it in front of Jeff at Tribal - I'd think if it were against the rules, he'd have said so then. It's a game - outwit, outplay, outlast. Pretty much all's fair.

It is allowed Ginger... I don't like that rule either, but it's allowed...

I agree, it's a bad rule. They shouldn't let you snoop through personal belongings. Oh well, I guess it adds an element to the game.

Way back in season 2 when Jerri searched through Kel's bag looking for jerkey LOL... it's been an acceptable practice... as long as you don't steal anything out of it

I think they went digging in James' bag too (his first season, not allstars, I think). It's kinda like BB - it's a game, and sometimes people do shady things. We don't have to like them for it, but they are allowed.

Yah they looked through James' bag when he had the 2 immunity idols but it was to dark and they didn't figure out they were the idols.... sadly dumbass never used either of them when he had the chance.....

Sign in to follow this