Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jessica Sugar Kiper

She's not nearly the only one recruited... Matty's grand parents were famous, I don't remember who his grandfather was, but his grandmother played Mrs. Roper on Three's Company, and Corinne used to date Ethan Zohn who won the last Survivor Africa...

Although it seems to have worked great with KORTV

I picked Parv too, thank you very much!!

Sexy, Yes...

For the record, there is nothing wrong with slutty at all...

Did anyone else think she had a really weird, annoying laugh? (I know you didn't, King ;) ) And what was that thing she was wearing during the last immunity challenge??? Did she bring that with her? I do admit she's going to be entertaining but if she doesn't worm her way into the onion alliance she's a goner.

lmao @ the onion alliance. I forgot about that. What a silly name/explaination that was. But it came from Marcus...and he's perfect. A little bit of geek is tres sheek!

I liked her right off from when they were introducing, and picking, I bet she has a brain under that blonde hair, yep, I am bankin on her and the onion alliance,lol

I think this girl is going to do well, but she needs to get away from Ace, Happy she found the idol, but boy she needs to be careful how she plays it and not let anyone manipulate her to their benifit.

Sugar needs to keep close to Ace for now. He deflects attention off her. If she's smart she let him take the heat.

Yeah, first thing Ace did was start telling her what to do with it, and saying WE have it! OMG is she that stupid or insecure that she thinks she needs a domineering male to protect her? Blech!!

yeah he can take the heat for a minute, but that is not how she is thinking, I am afraid she is soooo trusting of him that she will do whatever he says. She seems a tad naieve, then will pop off with something really smart. She is very vunerable just losing an important male figure in her life just a while ago, I think that makes her vunerable to his manipulation, so I say buck it up Sugar, be wary of Ace.

I agree, she does need to be careful. But being with Ace really does take the heat off of her. If she keeps her head in the game, and doesn't become delusional, she should do well.

AH yes, but the other ladies have already noticed she is tight with Ace and know he will take her to the end and why, so she becomes a target.

yes Sugar, I agree, they are gonna be after both of them, he acted like it was surprising that he got those 2 votes.

I noticed. I'll bet when they get back to camp he raises some hell. Let's hope so anyway. Maybe enough of them will get sick of him and vote his bald self off.

All that matters right now is...

JESSICA FOUND THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!!!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!!

:party_smilie:

THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!!

:food-smiley-005:

I don't like the Alliance with Ace either... SHe should cut him loose and set up an all girl alliance...

Sign in to follow this