Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jessica Sugar Kiper

Judging by her pictures she is clearly happy and enjoying life and could care less about making it bigger than it already is...

She puts the sweet back into Sugar!!

TEAM JESSICA!!!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I've never watched Survivor and I don't know how it works, but judging from those pics I'm sure the other survivor females will want her off the island, pronto.

Go Jessica!

I can't wait to see her covered in bug bites. And seriously - she doesn't want to go any further with her "acting" career? If you believe that I have some swampland in Edmonton I'll sell you.

she doesn't want to go any further with her "acting" career? If you believe that I have some swampland in Edmonton I'll sell you.

I don't recall saying she didn't want to go futher in her career...

Judging by her pictures she is clearly happy and enjoying life and could care less about making it bigger than it already is...

Nope, don't see "doesn't want to" in there at all...

BTW, Edmonton doesn't have any swampland, so please don't confuse it with your backyard...

Have a nice day!!

We can't have Jessica all the way on the bottom....

I bumped her up, but I'm sure someone else would have liked the honor.

I think she'll make it at least a few weeks.

Go Jessica!

Dur, of course Edmonton doesn't have swampland - that's what would make it so stupid for someone to buy it! HANDA.

BTW, those are some really cute striped shoes she has on with the red dress. Still can't wait to see her covered in bug bites and eating bugs and other nasty stuff.

OMG Sugar! Do you remember when they showed the bugs crawling out of the holes in Kelly's legs in Borneo? This girl doesn't look the type to do bugs well!

That was kinda mean of her to say she hates Canadians

Just sayin :animated_rotfl:

I showed Hubby her pictures... he's excited for Survivor now :animated_rotfl:

I still think she's going to be a catty b*tch and get kicked out early

I love the 50's look!

You are so right! My wife and I got to laughing the other night about her sister being a "car-hop" in high school and waiting on cars at the drive-in restaurant while wearing roller skates!

She got fired after a week because her knees were always bloodied up! ^^^^^^^^^from tripping while on the skates btw^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

Bring on the skates for Sugar!!!!

Maybe Africa has some special disgusting leech with her name on it. We can hope.......

:omg: KORTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That first picture of Sugar sittin' in the pool of light on the black leather chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

I don't know where you're coming up with all these pics, but she is some major "eye-candy"! But I'm thinking you better grab as many shots of her off the old dvr as you can cause if she can't contribute in the immunity comps, the other girls are gonna get rid of her in a heartbeat!

Holy Cow!!!! I gotta get the old heartbeat to slow down . . . . . now where in the hell is my nitro! :confused:

Yeah, the chair pic is one of my fav's...

Don't worry, there's more where that came from!!!

TEAM JESSICA!!!

:animated_wave:

I do have to say that she is a lovely young lady... Very pretty...

And she still manages to look slutty in all of them! You're right, she's amazing!

slutty girls need love too. sHa_wink3.gif

How does being adorned with tattoos relate to not having any life experiences? :confused: They need someone else to write the bios.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Jessica

Hummmmm she was recruited. She had never watched Survivor before. This is an acting gig for her. bike2.gif

First of all . . . . . Marty, I LOVE the bike gif! That is hilarious! :animated_rotfl:

OK, back on topic! Courtney as a "role-model" for Survivor?!?!?!?!?!? God how I hated that skinny, scrawny little *****!

But in the same interview, she's afraid of the "Gay Guy" because she knows she won't have any effect on him. Hmmmmmm! What's that say about her game plan. It eventually worked for Parvati Swallow . . . . . . I mean Parvati Shallow in all-stars though it failed miserably for her in Cook Islands! Well in fairness, she did make it to jury, but the I'm cute and going to ride through based on how adorable I am doesn't work real well! Although it seems to have worked great with KORTV :animated_rotfl:

Sign in to follow this