Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jessica Sugar Kiper

Bob didn't win immunity at Final 4 and was expected to go home. Matty and Susie made clear they were voting Bob out, and assumed Sugar would too. Sugar decided to vote Matty with Bob and force a tie, thus the fire building tie breaker. So basically she gave Bob second life, but his fire starting ability (and Matty's lack thereof) were key.

I like Sugar and think she played one of the best survivor games ever!

I hope she would get to be on an All Star game.

I am happy Bob won but i think Sugar was a better player and the reason she was at the end was because she did Outwit Otplay and Outlast the others who were just bitter and that is why they threw their votes towards Suzie.

I loved it when she said to that freak Randy-- i really dont want your vote because your a jerk -- LOVED IT!

I am sure C U Next Tuesday --aka Corinne and Randy had a lot to do with Sugar not getting one single vote. That was mainly because Sugar had a hand in getting every single person voted off.

I also thought it was a rip that Bob got the sprint vote...too bad i have AT&T! She should have gotten that one as America seemed to love her the most.

Heres to Sugar----hoping to see you on ALL STARS! :food-smiley-005:

She might very well-- and that would be a reason to want another Survivor All Stars. Like with Rupert -- he was so popular, and people so disappointed he didn't win. So then he's on all stars, still doesn't win, but gets that fan favorite vote, except that one is for a million!

Would I vote for Sugar to win a million? Heck yes I would!

The votes for Susie are stupid.

I agree. Her votes completely shocked me. But Sugar did blow it with the jury. She really did put it out there that she didn't want the money. Meh, the best person won (in my opinion)

See I told you all that he would be celebrating even if he had to do it alone!!! So he's not going to be alone...

Psst, King... I just wanted you to be the first to say happy birthday to her, cause I knew you liked her so very much...

birthday.gif

On Thursday, March 5th, Reality Check Radio welcomes Jessica "Sugar" Kiper from Survivor: Gabon for a live on-air interview. She will be discussing her time on the CBS competition show and answering questions from her fans. Kiper, who got the nickname

Sign in to follow this