Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jessica Sugar Kiper

jessica.jpg

Biography

Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (29)

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Jessica Kiper prides herself on being flirty and fun. When she is not acting, this 29 year old works as a waitress named "Sugar" at '50s diners and enjoys singing and making music. Friends describe this single, free-spirit as crazy, funny and cool. Currently, this blonde pin-up model lives in Brooklyn, N.Y. with her dog, "Major P. Pants," but has spent time living in various places throughout the country including Florida, Rhode Island, Louisiana, and San Francisco and Los Angeles, California.

Jessica can be a bit of a goofball and her laugh is contagious. Although at first glance she may not look tough, despite being adorned with several tattoos, Kiper has been through a lot in her life, including the recent death of her father, whom she called her hero. Despite the struggles she's faced, Kiper has always come out on top. She is ready to bring her spunk, positive attitude and bubbly personality into the game of SURVIVOR and hopes to grow as a person after the experience and win enough money to "get off people's couches."

Jessica was born on February 22, 1979.

She sounds like she can use a heavy dose of stability in her life.

It will be interesting to see if she gets on peoples nerves or is everyone's go to "best friend". It can go either way with her i think.

Meh, I'll have to see. "Sugar" (oh how I hate nicknames) will either get along with the likes of Bitchy drug dealer or with Rockin' Granny, but I don't think both.

Hmm, we'll see...she kinda makes me think of that crazy fire twirler woman from a previous Survivor- what was her name? And why can I picture her and Ace hooking up? (shudder)

I don't think I like her having MY name as her middle or nick. There's only room for ONE Sugar!!!

Kayo that was Courtney... :)

Yikes, she does remind me a bit of Courtney. She also reminds me of Amber on The Young and the Restless. Hope she isn't a skank like her.

Can see her sitting around uselessly scratching her bug bites until they bleed.

:animated_rotfl: Wicked!

:pixiedust:

Too white and Wicked is right. Those bugs are going to eat her alive.

No one calling dibs??

Well we can't leave her out so I will pick her!!!

TEAM JESSICA!!! SHOW US SOME SUGAR!!!!

:party_smilie:

l_f8e82aa3e9bb46cc41793dd5f51ddff4.jpg

l_0c70a84314c61d0400bba869371269d1.jpg

l_82b642012204a03c3d9b0bf100135c67.jpg

l_6474ac5948e424a44488f97895b00bab.jpg

l_620681d9f0053baea9ae0a242ca195db.jpg

l_91c8f25fb4a72d318cb893df91f91f57.jpg

l_9a0d5062c9578c1a77fa0c7e0b8d0d3e.jpg

l_dae4f314ace124636240862295cfee4b.jpg

MMMM butter....

Wow, that's alot of photos...now where did you dig those up? She's gonna have to use alot of brain power or have a GREAT sense of humor to stay in the game cuz she stands out like a sore, beautiful thumb. We will see...I love her toe tats!

She's from Brooklyn. She's my favorite. Go Jessica!!!!

Brooklyn girls are hot!!!!!!!!

HIGH 5!!!

:party_smilie:

I think she will be hated and fast! I wish her much luck. She has something and I agree that Brooklyn girls can serve some tough with their beauty.

I think this is going to be a great Survivor! Hope so. It needs a shot in the arm as does BB.

She sings too!!

l_8c69cbb29bfbe3d9eac74d9a59c77d42.jpg

l_62f09be3b131220973acd631e2617ef5.jpg

She cheers!!

l_d73b630c6511df3b12731f4c3f831f9d.jpg

Looks great in black and white!!

1435219442_l.jpg

She obviously has a great sence of humor!!

l_2a857ab3959d98c113bcb516af81696f.gif

Clearly, she is hoping Survivor will be her ticket to fame (cause she isn't getting there the old fashioned way). Betcha money she applied to every reality show out there, and this just happens to be the first one that said yes, cause we gotta have our T&A and our hollywood wannabees!

Sign in to follow this