Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jacque Berg

WTH are these stupid people thinking? Lets vote off the strong player and keep the weakest and the stupidest player.

:bangin:

idiots!

I think for Ken, Matt, and Crystal's safety it was a smart decision, but I still don't like it. I think Matt easily could have broken away from Crystal and Ken and sided with Ace, Sugar, and Jacque. I always hate when I see ppl who fight hard to be in the game go, over ppl who seemingly don't even try.

Yeah, these people are stupid.....I can't believe that they kept Kelly over her!

jmho :pixiedust:

they HAD to keep useless Kelly over her because most of them are weak players too. GC, Ken, and Crystal? None of them have done well in the competitions. If Sugar came back to Kelly and Ace, Matty would have flipped to the strong people and they would have been picked off one by one. For self preservation, they did the right thing. sucks for the viewer. lol

I think if they build a weak tribe then they will be in line for being booted. I would much rather have a strong tribe that wins comps then your but is not on the line anyway. Soon they will merge to one tribe anyway.

These people are totally over thinking the game.

they HAD to keep useless Kelly over her because most of them are weak players too

I could see if they were left with the worset players but maybe I missed something, didn't they choose their own sides of "useless" and "weak players?"

I feel bad for her. She definitely should not have been the one voted out. Dumb move to protect Kelly, I am sure that it will hurt them in the end.

Jacquie gave an enlightening interview to Reality News Online after last week's episode aired. In it, we learn that:

• 1. She actually had TWO alliances. The Onion Alliance with Marcus, Charlie and Corinne; and she also had a back-up alliance with Ace and Sugar. She also knew that Sugar had the immunity idol and they were going to include Matty in their alliance. She was going to stay with this alliance until she got back with the Onions and then she was going to switch back with them.
  • 2. She really disliked Kelly and thought she was negative, rude and clueless.
  • 3. She didn't think the tribal switch was fair. (no surprises there!)
  • 4. Crystal and Ken were utterly worthless during the last challenge and she thought Crystal was even crying in her boat. Jacquie said she was the worst athelete she ever saw!
  • 5. She was totally blindsided at TC. Kenny and Matty had promised her that they were voting for Kelly.
  • 6. She thought Kenny was very smart and strategic for picking Kelly.

Here's a link to the whole interview, if anyone's interested: Reality News Online Jacquie Berg interview

So, it seems that even as worthless as Kelly is (and she is), they made the right decision getting rid of Jacque. And from what I have seen, Crystal is a poor excuse for an athlete.

Sign in to follow this