Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jacque Berg

jacquie.jpg

Biography

Jacque Berg (25)

Hometown: Santa Barbara, California

Jacque Berg always plays to win and will settle for nothing less than number one. She's trained her whole life to play a game like SURVIVOR. Competing in several sports such as gymnastics, water polo, crew, track and swimming, she's proven herself a leader.

Berg thrives off pressure and has gone as far as competing against sales executives with 10 years experience to land her dream job as a medical device sales representative. Berg, one of the youngest people in her industry, is also a writer and charity organizer.

Constantly on the go, Jacque admits she doesn't like to sit still and is full of life. Her hobbies include running, swimming, surfing and boating. She describes herself as enthusiastic, adventurous, sweet and extremely positive. Her biggest pet peeve is people who talk about their big dreams but do nothing about it. She believes we all have control over our own destiny.

Berg confesses that she performs her best when in extreme situations and can't wait to overcome the physical and mental challenges SURVIVOR will offer.

Berg grew up in Minnesota and is currently single and lives in Santa Barbara, California. She has a B.S. in business administration from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.

Her birth date is September 10, 1982.

I haven't seen the bio yet, but anyone who chooses to be known on one name alone can't be good. I see drama on the horizon!

If this is the chick from 227, I'm all for her. If not...please report the the closest exit door.

You mean Saaaaaaaaaundra? Man, i totally forgot about that show! Once in awhile I'll think about it because the daughter has popped back up in movies, otherwise it's kind of a blurr.

The one name was to save the spot for the thread. For some reason hers and Ace's bios weren't up yet when I made the threads this am.

sorry for the inconvience

Her bios so-so...I think I got my hopes up for Sandra...oh well.

LOL!

Wow, at first glance I thought she was nearing 40? See ppl...this is why you need to protect yourself in the sun!

ElleNaturelle, I thought the same thing! I looked at her picture and said ok, someone in their late 30's then I saw her age and couldn't believe it so then I had to go back and take a closer look at her picture. Am I ever glad I stay out of the sun but then again I live in Saskatchewan and I don't get much sun!!!

25? She looks way older than 25!

Hi superstaaar!! Fellow Saskatchewanian here!

With Corinne, Kelly and Jacque's "A" personalities I predict some fireworks on the horizon! I think Jacque might actually be able to make it far if she plays up the positive sweetness and doesn't step out as a leader.

Woohoo Erin!! Go Saskatchewan! LOL It is very very rare that I ever come across someone that even knows where SK even is let alone be from here! That is just cool.

Maybe it's just the picture, but she is one rough looking 25 year old

Wow, by 40 she is gonna look like an old hag.

She's trained her whole life to play a game like SURVIVOR.

EYEROLL

Maybe it's just the picture, but she is one rough looking 25 year old

I agree.....she looks Way older than 25.

:pixiedust:

She will be the leader of this years girls alliance.

I agree about the leadership thing with this girl. If she asserts too quickly, she'll be gone. But if she can live up to her own hype, JOCKUE might be a force to be reckoned with!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Jacquie Berg:

Quite the sexy bod, but she looks 40... Not that I have a problem with that...

I liked her...

No one has called her so I will pick her for my team too!!

So thats Sugar, Jaque and the drug pusher... The gamer can be on my team too...

We need a team name...

She looked much cuter on the show. I wish they would have showed more from her so that we could gather more of an idea of what she's like.

Strong player ........... coolsmilies27.gif

I am sad to see her gone...I was really hoping they all would have voted off the useless piece of skin Kelly.

Sign in to follow this