Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ace Gordon

I don't like him and I hate how after someone is voted off each week he lets loose with that grin. Sure, Ace you got over another week, but they're on to you. And Ace, you suck!

HE blew that challenge for them... should have been him that left tonight

Lucky for him the Fang tribe is stupid with a capital F, and also lucky that Kelly pissed off Crystal at tribal. I can't believe they've made no attempt to 1)get rid of Ace, or 2) flush out the damn idol that they KNOW she has!

they didn't need to stand around and let him take over in that last part. it's almost like they wanted to have someone to blame.

This is the stupidest cast I have ever seen Survivor have. They make one stupid move after another.

I am getting tired of Ace but he is hooked up with Sugar. Even though she is playing stupid too I like Sugar.

I am with Ginger, I hate this guy, he is arrogant and smug, I hate his phony accent which he starts off with none and catches himself and then lays it on thick, what a tool. He says he has Supremacy???He is a SUPREME ass ho*e!!!! Get a life butt head, I want to punch him,lolol

yeah, it's become evident why he keeps it clean shaven.

Fang IS stupid and they are going to be very sorry if Ace makes it to the merger!

Oh I love a good blindside!!!

Was hilarious when he muttered Thanks Sugar on his way out LMFAO

SO glad he is out.. best move made all year long so far.. by Sugar.. she is stinking smart..

If only we could only get Randy out now.

Buh bye, loser. Take your cocky attitude and your fake accent and go HOME!!!

I love you, Sugar...you really are a smart player after all!

Not a great performer. But would rather have seen Crystal leave. Blehhh

ta ta Ace. You were not that exciting after all.

I only saw the very ending and had no idea Ace was sent packing too. Too funny. I saw this image while gazing into his bald head.

See ya, see ya wouldn't want to be ya! Byuh!!!!!

DID SOMEONE SAY TA TA's?? Oh! Sorry. I thought the pixilator machine had failed on next weeks epi :)

At any rate, this guy had become more annoying to me than entertaining. I hope Jeff still calls him out at the finale about the accent. It'd be great if Ace denied it to Jeff, and they then played a video montage of Ace with varying degrees of accent from none to over the top :animated_bouncy:

I'm so glad to see him go! I thought that I wouldn't like Sugar.....but after last night she's my only favorite on Fang.

Bye-bye fake English accent guy!

:pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this