Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ace Gordon

well, I think it is hilarious that he got mostly seperated form his alliannce, poor booby, I mean baby,lol he is very fake, and I am getting less and less fond of this nut, he is a fake nut,lololol

I think that Ace knows that he and Sugar had a little target on their back. I think it is more important just to play the game well and wait until the tribes merge to one.

These people just over think it way too much and are make stupid moves.

Did somebody say "Fake Boobs???" :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Personally, I think Ace is a tool, but damn good in comps... I don't see him making it 3-4 more weeks, unless Sugar is stupid enough to give him the idol...

Oh and BTW, Hey everyone!!! It's been too long!!!

Damn it Reaper, if you ever do this to us again, I swear I will hunt you down!!! Where the hell have you been??? pfft.gif

mixed-smiley-021.gif

whip2.gif

Sexy_Leather_Garment-1.jpg

^^With a reply like that (She is BANGIN HOT), I promise not to be gone for that long ever again^^

Ok, may I have another???

Check OT for a full description on my absence...

I am on the opposite end. I actually rather like him. He is making this game interesting. I am kinda hoping that he can make it to the end.

I still can't stand him. Egotistical and just blech! But I'm sure Survivor wants to keep him around as long as possible. People love to have someone they love to hate.

He has a smarmy factor that will get him to at least the jury. By that time I will either loathe him or have started to root for him.

By that time I will either loathe him or have started to root for him.

I'm going for loathe...

I see tonight with the rag off his head that his hair is growing back in - I see why he shaves it. LMAO

Sugar and Ace make a good team. He is entertaining.

Well, that could be said of all of them. I don't like Ace's fake accent or his bossy personality, but he is kicking butt at the comps. Also, he seems to have toned down his arrogance since the tribe switch up.

He seems a little ...........what's the word, not really wimpy, but kind of a baby. Oh, I got hit in the face, Oh, blah blah - next thing you know he'll be asking Sugar to blow on it.............okay, won't go there. Anyway, I still can't stand him, and still being there at this point isn't a big deal because there are still 13 of them.

Is it wrong that I laughed when he got smucked in the face by the pineapple :animated_rotfl:

Nah, not really, cause I laughed too. I can't help but like him, I'm not sure what it is. He just adds an element to the game. I hope he and Sugar can get a new alliance going and that they make it to the end.

He's got to go. His phony accent sucks, his hair growth sucks, his personality sucks and his attitude sucks. He just plain sucks.

Sign in to follow this