Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ace Gordon

In fact, Gordon has lived in Hawaii, India, Thailand, and all over the U.S. studying religion, spirituality and alternatives to traditional Western Medicine.

Vagabond?

I will have to see him on the show. I'm liking him, but would be liking him more if he had some hair.

I have an overwhelming urge to smack the crap out of him. :hammer:

The name Ace Gordon sounds like an action hero name.

just sayin

well, I liked him, "shrugging", loved the Yoga class he held, I think this guy is gonna fool some, and go further than you think, he does have charmisma, I think.

I like him, but they didn't show much of him last night.

The show (well the first show that I saw) focused more on the Fang tribe.

You're right Ginger, and I think that might bode bad for Fang... It smells of a pagonging to me...

For Ginger: Re pagonging: A few season's back there was a tribe called pagong that lost at everything... Come merge time they only had one player left... The other tribe had only like maybe one gone, so now when a tribe is getting beat badly we long time survivor fans call it a pagonging... Simply meaning they are getting beat as bad as pagong did...

He's not georgous but has appeal. I'm ok with bald. Not into lingering hairlines. He's confident. I like confident. We'll see.

WHERE is his accent coming from? Read his bio ffs. What'd I miss? Is it another wanna be Britt phoney accents like people adopt thinking it's cool? WTH?

Is it another wanna be Britt phoney accents like people adopt thinking it's cool? WTH?

I posted Jeff Probst's blog on his thread! Even he's wondering about Ace's accent!

Another Madonna or Brit Spears fake accent? Hope not. I'd have to pick him apart.

ok, the accent is a fake, because at the beginning of tribal counsil, when he was sorta gettin called out about his pie in the sky attitude, he said a cpl sentences, no accent, to me , hardly a trace, and then when the girl that got booted was sayin what she thought of him and he replied, he was back using the accent, so I say it is a fake, and I am beginning to wonder about him as well, Sugar needs to not be so fdamn trusting of him, that is for sure

Exactly. I heard the same as you. He absolutely had no accent at the beginning of the tribal council, then he did, then he lost it a bit.

I don't like him...bald or not. But, between Paloma's 5 year old speaking voice and Ace's phony accent; I'll take the phony accent. At least I know it's phony and so is he.

Paloma definately got on my nerves with her baby voice, hey and maybe she was just jealous they all gravitated to Ace,lol but she's gone,lol, I think that Ace is not far behind her, he has put himself out there too much in the lime light, if he wants to stay he needs to pull that ego back a bit,lol

Funny he reminds me sooo much of this bartender that I worked with some years ago that was alot like him, looks just like him, and I got to the point that I could not stand this guy at work, so I need to go back and read his profile and make sure it is not him, cause my bartender guy was a jerk,lol, I think Ace could be for real, or maybe he is the biggest phony that ever was, I do not think there is any middle ground with this guy.

nope, went back and read his bio, is not the bartender guy, Ace will be fun to watch just how far he can manipulate these people.

I agree with you Ginger. But I definitely still do not like the guy.

I'm still on the fence. Kudos to his tough fight on the poles. Good control. Arrogant's in the eye of the beholder. If you're a useless lump like Paloma you don't like being given direction by anyone right or wrong. His accent's fake. Stupid. But some people have fake boobs. We'll see how he goes.

They should have tanked his arse while they had a chance. Or at LEAST get rid of his little cuddle buddy (which would have been SO damn funny since Ace told her to leave the idol at camp)

he did great on the poles, but that does not make him superman in my eyes, I am not sure that he has any sincereity in him, when last week I was likin the guy, I cannot be in your cornor if you are just a hollow faker person with no integrity. I guess time will tell about who he is. I am just barely gettin to know them, I need to go look again and put some names to faces.

I guess he's doing a good job of manipulating me, lol. For some odd reason, I am amused by him and didn't want to see him gone. Don't know how long I'll feel that way!

I like having him around. He kinda helps keep me interested. Not a lot of personality this season. At least he is entertaining and ....... kinda sexy.

I'm not sure if I like him yet but I have to root for him. I pulled his name in our office pool!

After rewatching the episode (I only saw little parts of it), I have changed my mind about him. I actually kinda like him... Have to see if he does anything really stupid in future episodes.

Watched a short while, but he kept me busy counting the times his accent changed.

I think his fake boobs make him speak the way he does. He's confused.

Sign in to follow this