Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ace Gordon

ace.jpg

Biography

Ace Gordon (27)

Hometown: Naples, Florida

Ace Gordon is a self-proclaimed charmer in every sense of the word. With an English accent and a shaved head, he is an absolute fan of the game and 100% confident in his manipulation skills. Born in New York but raised in London, Ace attended the prestigious Hill House School in Knightsbridge. His privileged background and world travels lead Gordon to mockingly state, "I'm probably better than you and highly more [sic] educated."

He has also run the gambit in terms of jobs and he's only 27. Over the years, he's sold cars for Porsche, been a massage therapist and cooked at an eco- resort in Hawaii. Currently, Ace splits his time between working for Cartier and running his own fashion photography studio.

One of Ace's biggest personality traits is his ability to flirt, almost without realizing it. Described as a natural salesman, Ace can cross the line between arrogant and elegant in whatever country he lives. He has actively sought to be immersed in new surroundings and experiences, be it martial arts or meditation. In fact, Gordon has lived in Hawaii, India, Thailand, and all over the U.S. studying religion, spirituality and alternatives to traditional Western Medicine.

Ace is single and currently resides in Naples, Florida. His birth date is September 3, 1980.

Another one-namer.

I also haven't read this bio because it isn't up yet... but anyone who chooses to be known by one name...and having that name be ACE.... can't be good.

Can it?

The one name was to save the spot for the thread. For some reason his and Jacque's bios weren't up yet when I made the threads this am.

sorry for the inconvience

Damnit Dade!!! :P

I'm really expecting it to be the guy from Road Rules/ Real World challenge.

Who over the age of 10 goes by "Ace"? He'd better look like Keifer Sutherland from Stand by Me if he's going to use the name "Ace".

That's all I'm saying.

UGH!! I just saw the picture...leader of Column B.

I'm buzzing you wrong on the Keifer comparison and frankly Francis...ugh..you've just lost points with me (not really but in the furture you'll know better to not just say such horrible things... I'd rather hear Libra bashing *snickers*). For real, he looks more like the Powder/alien guy.

In any case, I don't know what he's selling, but I don't think I want to buy it.

Fellow survivor "Raging Randy" is just gonna LOVE this guy :giggle: . I mean, seriously, Ace is just a legend in his own mind. Corinne and Kelly may try to use him for awhile but that's about as far as I can see it going for him. Unless that winner of a tattoo distracts them...

seen the video introducing the players and I can't stand this guy already he thinks he's all it he basically says it himself UGH I hope he gets voted out before the Jury

I'm buzzing you wrong on the Keifer comparison

Back away from any Keifer comments. I LURVE Jack Bauer and will hunt you down if you try to insult him (JK). I would like this guy more if he was more like Stand by Me's "Ace", but alas, this guy is a raging tool. Nothing like Keifer.

Hey now, we agree here. IIIIIII just wanted to tell UUUUUU to step away and leave Keifer alone lol ! I do give you full access to mocking Keanu though :)

HOLY CRAP, Elle, Guesss that was on TV when I went to lunch...Stand By Me! I got my Keifer fix :animated_bouncy:

Honestly, I have a feeling this "Ace"-hole will try to play the bad guy role. If he hooks/ teams up with Bitchy drug dealer, I may have to vomit. Is that bad that I can feel such things from just reading a bio?

Stand By Me is one of my all time fav movies...right up there with Shawshank and Oz. Great, now I have, "suck my balls Chopper" in my head...but yet I see Ollie??? Great, thanks :\

LMAO @ "Ace"-hole :) Holy cow, that was funny!

Simply having the name Ace makes him an annoyance for me. And I agree with whoever said he is not a HOT bald guy. Disappointment.

WTF does he have an English accent? ( which is BARF anyways )

He looks WAY older than 27.

:pixiedust:

He looks interesting and sexy to me......

I'd like to see him after he scruffs up a bit.... will they let him shave his head out there... he's going to have a serious case of stubble if they don't

Marty there is something about him huh? Not that he's all that attarctive really, but there's something that makes him sort of sexy...

sCo_hmmthink.gif

dontknow.gif

He has also run the gambit in terms of jobs and he's only 27. Over the years, he's sold cars for Porsche, been a massage therapist and cooked at an eco- resort in Hawaii. Currently, Ace splits his time between working for Cartier and running his own fashion photography studio.

In other words he is useless and can't hold down a job...

ACE the space waster...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Ace Gordon:

I like his body, but he needs some hair. He's one of those guys that doesn't look good bald.

I can change my opinion at any time.

His privileged background and world travels lead Gordon to mockingly state, "I'm probably better than you and highly more [sic] educated."

:ciao: Please just go home!

I dunno ~ I just kind of saw a James Bond thing in him. I might be wrong but I did see something a little sexy about him. He probably is a total ass though. :animated_scratchchin:

Sign in to follow this