Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Danny Gc Brown

Oh, I had forgotten about the rice situation! That was another time when I couldn't even believe him.... what does he think will happen when they run out of rice? He's very immature--I think he just assumes they will give them more.

Of course in his defense, he probably won't be around too much longer ( hope hope) so the lack of food may not affect him after all.

He is the biggest IDIOT on survivor!!!! I dont know why his tribe dont stand up to him and not let him eat all the food up!!!! He is a dumbass and ill be glad to see him GO HOME :animated_wave: Then he can eat all he wants to :eat:

I am so upset by GC he has too go, the worst player ever. When he stopped again in the last challenge, I wanted to reach through the TV and slap him upside the head. YELL" GET WITH THE PROGRAM YOU LOSER"

I think he just assumes they will give them more.

Of course in his defense, he probably won't be around too much longer ( hope hope) so the lack of food may not affect him after all.

I think he's thinking he's not going to be around very much longer, so why not eat all he can, and make sure the others run out sooner, and are hungry and weak for challenges... I don't think any of them know what's about to happen to the tribes... He might be singing a different tune if he did...

This guys is a waste. Where did they get this cast from this year. Worst ever.

Useless, useless, useless.

what a sloth this guy is,lol I just got thru watching last nites episode, I saved it till last cause it was my fav from last nites shows. He needs to go. PRONTO

He was a loser and a quitter, but they needed to flush out the idol tonight. What a waste.

Oh me either - he was a waste of space and a lazy loser. However, they could have used this to get the idol out and still get GC out the door.

I TOTALLY agree, SugarB! What in the heck happened? They had absolutely nothing to lose! If they'd voted for Sugar and she didn't play it- she'd be gone and the loser alliance would've been intact. If they'd voted for her and she'd played it- both GC AND the idol would've been gone. I can't wait to hear what happened on that one. I'm actually glad Sugar is still in the game but solely for game-playing it would've been the best move for them to have made. Nope, don't get it...but I still am happy to see GC leave.

I don't know why they didn't just let this quitter quit. Then voted out Sugar. From their conversation, iy seemed like they thought the only way he could leave was if the voted him out. Oh well, he needed to go...but they wasted a vote.

I would have preferred it if they just let the loser quit myself.... I would have loved to see Jeff throw down his torch like he did that loser wimp Osten

Osten, I forgot about him. I wish he would have quit too, it would have been far more entertaining.

Don't forget to support your local pimp. Toss a buck in GC's purple velvet hat next time you drive by his street corner.

danny.jpg

Biography

Danny "GC" Brown (26)

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Danny Brown deems himself a true SURVIVOR, having overcome a difficult childhood including homelessness, and a mother who constantly moved both him and his brother to temporary housing. However, despite his hardships, Brown was resilient and optimistic.

As a child, Brown learned to swim and fish in the Colorado River and developed a lifelong love of the outdoors. He said he would quit his job to live outside if he could. His hobbies include producing music, fishing and traveling. He enjoys playing basketball and lifting weights whenever he gets the chance. He describes himself as adventurous, outgoing and silly, and he doesn't like dishonest people.

Brown currently works as a maintenance supervisor for the apartment complex where he lives and claims that making it through the week there is a challenge in itself. His job consists of cleaning, painting, plumbing, electrical repairs and customer service for the tenants.

He believes that his determination, hard work and social skills can get him to the end.

Brown lives in Portland, Oregon with his girlfriend, Shannan. He shares his home with his dog Chica, a cat named Scout and five snakes. His birth date is July 13, 1982.

i loved this dude.he's from my home state.i wished he won Survivor.

Sign in to follow this