Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Danny Gc Brown

I was going to eat breakfast, but the elephant dung (and GC dung) thoughts have changed my mind! :food-smiley-005:

I was dissapointed in the way he didn't step up. What was he so afraid of? Sad!

Lazy and too defensive by nature.

Being the chosen leader is a sucky position to be in...(Jeff really did put him in a bad spot)...but once he was chosen and agreed to it...it really was stupid to back out.

He's a weak player....strategically speaking.

Yes it was stupid to change his mind the next day and I did notice he was very defensive. He took the whole "waking up everybody at 4AM" incident too personally, when the others weren't trying to act as his parents as he said, it's just that they all need to be considerate when they have to sleep for a challenge!

I agree about it being a stupid move to back out of that position. It put a huge target on his back.

If he was on my team I would bbq him for dinner.... really all this lazy moron is good for

great depictment Sono, LOSER in the biggest way, My old manager used to use that forehead thing with the L, lolol He was sooo trying to pick a fight with I think his name is Randy. He is a malcontent, it will be interesting to see if they let him stay long, but they are soooo divided that he could be there awhile,lol Susie should prolly go first, but I do not like this kid.

Yes, Susie's worthless but so is GC. So if you have 2 worthless people on a team, why is it always assumed that you go for the female? At least Susie's not worthless AND annoying-and at least she tries. GC just gives up in challenges and doesn't deserve to stay in the game. Hope he gets voted off SOON.

^^ very true Kayo.... will be interesting to see how things fall after the shake up next week

OMG...if I was on this guys tribe I would SO want to knock his head off. What a lazyass freakazoid. I can't believe he quit trying to do anything during his challenge...he is lucky that they won immunity because I bet he would have been sent packing. The other thing that really irritates me is he doesn't want to be a leader but he doesn't seem to want anyone else to be a leader and he sure as hell does not want to listen or be told what to do by anyone else. GRRRRRRR....he just makes me mad.

lazy, loser, tool, whiner, complainer, quitter, weak, dumb..... get lost

I could NOT believe he just stopped and took a break again during a challenge! Who does that? Crystal made him look like a pussy, because she is way tougher than he is, and she helped manhandle old Ace.

He is such a punk. Needs to eat three times, get over yourself. This is definitely the person I dislike the most for this season.

Hope he didn't quit his job pimping crack for Michelle to be on Survivor. That'd be a damn shame.

I knew there was something up with him and that forced smile on his bio pic. Never trust anyone who tries too hard to impress.

Sign in to follow this