Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dan Kay

This is the guy with the tie on at tribal council right. I was tolerating him up to that point. He whines just a little too much for me.

If I was stuck somewhere with one outfit for 39 days, I'd want to change it up whenever I could. Give the guy a break.

Cute, quirky................. slightly innocent. I say YUM! Give me some tequila, Dan, a beach, tent and he won't remember where his tie is.

He seems like a nice/good guy...but he's a lawyer...those 2 just don't go together. He should be a smart player...you'd think anyway...but it was funny that he couldn't find the huge sand pit where the next clue to the hidden idol was. Funny too that no one believed him that he didn't find it...he got lucky that his team smartened up and voted to get Gillian out instead.

Work it Wicked!!! LOL

He was way hotter in his promo photo than on the island. And there is just something icky about a man that is that damn needy. A real turn off. But I did think Corinne was kind of a bitch when she was talking about him.

Too bad. Good thing we have Marcus to drool over. All the eye candy will disappear and we'll be stuck with Charlie ffs!

OK...this guy was total eye candy and I will miss seeing him! But, seriously, at one point last night when Dan was talking about needind to feel included and that he is an emotional guy I had to make sure I wasn't watching Terence and Amazing Race. Can you say 'high maintenance'!!!?

I didn't see this coming. Had no idea he would be leaving. He's unremarkable and can't remember anything about his performance.

I was surprised to see him go, but know why they had to vote him out if they thought he might have the idol. They're also thinking about the merge and getting rid of the stronger players. This tribe is thinking of the game more than the other one.

:pixiedust:

I thought Marcus knew that Sugar had the idol. didn't they show him saying something about he hopes she can hold onto it until the merge? that's what I thought was strange about there voting Dan out now. Maybe he didn't want to tell the rest of his alliance Sugar told him she had the idol?

Sign in to follow this