Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dan Kay

dan.jpg

Biography

Dan Kay (32)

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Dan Kay has come a long way from his blue-collar roots in Boston. Born and raised in Walpole, Massachusetts, he was very involved in athletics, especially football, skiing and track. While in high school, Dan played on a varsity football team, which had a long tradition of winning, a tradition that has helped shape his strong work-ethic. He graduated from The University of Massachusetts, Amherst with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science & English and later would earn his law degree from Syracuse University College of Law where he was also a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.

Nothing in his bio sounds bad...but he seems kind of bland...and yet someone I'd totally date so what does that say about me??

idk...I'll have to see this guy in action.

Would it kill this guy to do a couple of crunches before they snapped the picture? I'm not saying he has to be ripped, but come on man. This is your stepping stone for Hollywood, or at least I Love New York 5.

Attorney with a Boston accent...off to column B for this one.

Oh come on Franics, you're being too harsh! You have to give him credit for being able to suck in his gut like that while still flashing the picture perfect smile! He makes it seem so effortless. Besides, he pulled his shorts down extra low just for nay sayers like you :P

I truly believe this one to be the gay lawyer...

You're probably right. Man, he must have been ribbed mercilessly in school being gay and having the last name that he has.

I thought he was kinda cute - but he probably is the gay one. Danny Kay - wasn't that some famous old dude?

Can't top my Boston Rob. But gay or not if he's got that accent I'll at least listen to him.

So hard to tell if these guys are "hunky" just from their pictures. I want to seem him all dirty and sweaty. :food-smiley-005:

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Dan Kay:

Not got what it takes to survive! The other players are probably going to eat this guy alive!

Hey another Dan. I think he has potential.

Not got what it takes to survive! The other players are probably going to eat this guy alive!

:animated_scratchchin: Oh, the possiblities!

The men are shaping up to be a lot better than I expected... and what is sweeter than this guy going back to help Gillian up the hill :smitten:

But to hear him during introductions saying that he's trying to find himself! Yeh, Good Luck With That. What'd Jeff say? Well you've got 39 days, if you stay! :animated_rotfl:

I also got tired of him whining while on Exile Island looking for the immunity idol!

He's not the brightest lawyer in the tank... I wonder how many times he had to write the bar...

He's seems genuine to me, but he may be TOO likeable. I can't see anyone wanting to take him to the finish with them. That being said, I still like him though and hope he goes far.

For me this guy is still questionable. I just shook my head at the whole finding myself comment (reminded me of Greg from Dharma & Greg when he had to find himself) and then the whole Exile Island thing...I had actually expected a more determined, brain using, positive thinking attitude from him but that did not happen. At the same time there is something about him that cause me not to totally ridicule him so I will give him at least another show and see what happens!!

This guy is either stupid or the lack of food is affecting his thinking. The clue clearly stated "across the river . . . ". He wasted time looking IN the river. And I don't think he even knows what a crater is. I'm happy that his tribe of paranoid retards had enough sense not to vote him out. I think I might end up liking him.

Looks different in bio pic than on show. Nice eyes, but think he'll need more. On the fence about him...I don't think he'll make it.

Sign in to follow this