Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Crystal Cox

I just don't like her at all. And it's been 4 episodes now. I doubt my opinion of her will change.

Ha ha. Yes, we label her an athlete because her bio says so, but really can't the other survivors see what we see? She most certainly looks athletic and to say they haven't questioned her abilities is sort of labeling them stupid.

The way she bragged and bragged about her running ability and then had to have a man literally push her ass up the hill makes me think her athletic days are over. Half the season is over so let's be realistic, she'll need to start proving herself soon! If she suddenly performs great feats of strenght feel free to tell me "I told you so!" LOL

The way she bragged and bragged about her running ability and then had to have a man literally push her ass up the hill makes me think her athletic days are over.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Yep, she's saving the big guns for the last few weeks....they'll have to carry her to every finish line. lmao

She needs to be in the middle.. if she is the strongest she will be a big target.. if she plays too weak she will be voted off for not doing anything.. she is playing good so far.

I can't argue that...she's doing something right because she is still there.

I do think they should brush up on the CPR courses, because if she doesn't roll down the next hill she might need to be attended to.

Yep, she was no more impressive than anyone else. And hey, running was involved! :giggle:

so unimpressed. nothing to add to the comments below but wanted to express my frustration at seeing a former Olympic track athlete fail over and over. ...

I wasn't a fan of Kelly's by any means, but Crystal flipping her off when revealing her vote showed absolutely no class at all. Zero. :nono:

OK...here was her chance to prove something...sheesh...anything. I thought for sure when Kelly dropped out Cyrstal would make her move and finally help her tribe win something but oh no...yet again a big honkin' bitter dissappointment.

I think Crystal is a chick you don't want to piss off. :animated_scratchchin:

Crystal is a big phony, she has no game, she is depressed and messed up in the head, her tears are weakness for her, and I dislike her bout as much as I do Ace, she is a big zero!!!!

I think Crystal is a chick

It's questionable.

She let it all hang out on last night's show and CBS had to use the film over to cover her breast.

LOL Yes, this was a running challenge and she failed again! She still thinks she is a big help to her team! HA

So there it was. A running challenge. Her time to shine. Sure there was weight involved, but with that reward, and allegedly your strength helping you along, you should be thriving.

But no, again, she failed.... and then at the end.

Worthless, absolutely worthless.

Oh, but she's a sprinter, not a distance runner, right? I don't really know, but I suppose that will be her excuse. I thought they should have kicked off the slowest -- Sugar and Kelly -- maybe Kenny-- at the beginning and used fresh legs to catch the other guys. I know they helped carry the weight, but I think it would have been smarter to just try and get this over with ASAP. Just one theory......

she lastest longer than every other girl.. And there was weight... she didnt run in the olympics with 50 pounds extra on her back..

Poor King! I could sympathize with your devotion to Keesha during the summer . . . . but this girl is hopeless. :( Whether she lasted longer than Kelly or Sugar is almost irrelevant. She's WAY bigger than most anybody else on the show. Bob is a 58 year old teacher for goodness sake who held his own. He's way smaller than Crystal, yet he found the wherewithall to persevere for the entire race!

This girl talks way bigger than what she can deliver. To watch her performance in challenges, and then to see the "Olympic Glod Medallist" tag under her name . . . I'd be embarrassed if I were her. She has no heart. :outfitted_pirate:

Haha, im not devote to crystal at all..

i just like her; i think she is stronger then what everybody else is saying she is..

Clearly she's strong at what her sport specialty is but anything else? Not so much. Not a surprise. She might ride along for a bit then ppfftttttttttttt gone!!

Sign in to follow this