Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Crystal Cox

For the record, she ran a preliminary heat in the olympic relay - which means she got the medal, even though she didn't run in the final. True, it is a great accomplishment to even get to the olympics, but she wasn't all that and a bag of chips.

Still one more than I have.

Heck they have gold medals for jumping on trampolines, now.

She ran one race and won a gold medal. If she was such a great athlete how come she didn't run more races in the olympics? I think she makes a better linebacker than a track runner.

I so agree with Gingers comment. She could not even get up that hill in the beginning of the game, I never saw her run anywhere, or do much of anything except bag on everyone who she perceived did not like her. She is no great athletic person, that is a joke to me.

c'mon you guys, give her props for her medal. Plus she made the olympic team, for goodness sake. So she didn't run in the actual race. She trained, competed, and won enough to be included on the team.

Having said that, man, did she suck at survivor challenges lol I did gain respect for her being able to own that and laugh at herself.

yeah, I didnt think she was a sore loser at all..

HA, you agree she is a loser...

Glad she got nothing, zip, nil, nada.

Yup, thank GOODNESS. Still can't stand her.

Im sure she probably didnt need the money anyways.. im pretty sure Olympians get a good lump of money.

I'm sure only those Olympians who are asked to endorse products are the ones who make money from their Olympian status. Of course, you have to qualify as a great Olympian before any corporation will offer you an endorsement.

I guess Crystal really needed the money.

She stood up and let bitter pour out from between her lips like several of the other big babies did.

Sign in to follow this