Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Corinne Kaplan

Yeah, I agree, Ivy and Happy Camper. She was totally playing up the "pure evil" Corinne in a pathetic attempt at jockeying for another reality show to extend her 15 minutes of "fame" to 30. I picture Corinne and Omarosa in a reality show like Paris' and Nicole's (sorry, can't remember the name-never watched it). No one would watch it, of course. Now Corinne on Hell's Kitchen... that I'd like to see-if only to hear her get taken down by Chef Ramsay!

Did someone say that Corinne looked pretty???? Are you kidding? That girl is so boxy, and has a 'horse-face' and the poor thing looks like she is 45 instead of in her 20's!! She looks like she is haggered and I wouldn't doubt why...going through life that angry is bound to age anyone!!!

I don't know if Corinne is pretty or not-- I don't really care. But I do agree she will look old old old well before her time. There's no softness to her -- she is going to be one hard, mean old lady --

She'll be seen riding her bike thru the streets screaming "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"

I think she is pretty... i think knowing her personality might turn yall away from her though... she has very white teeth too...

Oh, I must be mistaken.. I thought I saw her lift her middle finger

Sorry Little King, Corrine deserved more than the bird, believe me, that was just wrong what she said to

sugar, and Sugar did show a lot of restraint. She looked anything but "pretty" because pretty is as pretty does, and she just had some make up on and looked different, I definately saw "fugly" thu that make up.

Corrine is certainly a c u next tuesday!

I thought what she said to Sugar was terrible.

So Sugar cried a lot...she just lost her dad for goodness sake! So what does C U Next Tuesday do...she hit her where it hurts the most.

Corrine is a disgrace to human kind! She probably enjoys torturing little puppies too.

I dont want anything bad to happen to her...after all it already has with that marvelous personality she is so proud of.

What a piece of work!

No doubt about it if I had been in that audience, someone would have had a foot up there arse, apparently her Father is still alive..........He must be so proud of her.

I didn't spend anywhere near the amount of time Corinne did with Sugar but even I was getting pretty tired of whole "dead father" thing. If you're grieving your father, the last thing you should do is go on a reality TV show. I side with Corinne on this issue . . . however nasty she sounded.

You can't put your life on hold when you're grieving. I have no idea when her father passed away. But I don't really think it matters. People don't have a specific mourning period anymore. And I do think it's healthier to get on with things, not sit around thinking about your loss.

I do understand that getting on with your life doesn't necessarily mean going on a reality tv show. But that doesn't mean it's a bad idea either. When my Dad passed away, it was a relief to get back to normal. You don't forget, but it's good to think of something else.

People who've been on Survivor usually seem to learn something about themselves. Maybe Sugar thought this would help her deal with her grief.

And personally, didn't think she cried about her father all that much. I saw her cry, but I don't remember her talking about her father. The most I remember her talking about it, was when they did the ashes thing. I'm sure there was much we didn't see, but that goes for everyone, and every reality show out there.

And Corinne was so trying so hard to be the bitch and get all the attention. That was what she wanted-- attention. Sugar stole that.

Corinne said some vile things about Susie too, in an interview after she was voted off. This woman does not know how to get attention in a positive way.

She's not even a very good bitch. She attacks people for things that most people are sympathetic of. We can't even guiltily agree with her, because she is so offensive.

She's worthless.

All I can say is wow. That was cruel. My sister and I were kinda speechless after that one.....

Sign in to follow this