Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Corinne Kaplan

All I have to say is Corinne, you're a horrible, miserable person. Websters dictionary should replace the word karma with Corinne Kaplan 'cause you are one mean bitch and I hope your entire family burns in a car fire during a head on collision with and abandoned building that collapses upon you in the end.

I think she may have taken the most hated Survivor ever crown from Jerri....

I don't think Jerri could have held a candle to Corinne. She seems to feel the need to be as hateful as possible. I had to laugh at Charlie's comment tonight about "being born to love Randy and Corinne"! :animated_bouncy:

I can't imagine making such a spectacle of yourself in front of millions of people! She quit her job before leaving for Survivor. Who the heck would ever hire her?

Corinne's comments went beyond cruelty. To reference Sugar's "dead father", was just over the top. Evidently Corinne has never lost anyone close to her, like a parent, brother or sister. What a biotch! I was hoping Sugar would take her out :boxing: But Sugar, at least, showed some real class.

I don't think she should be proud of her attitude. She's a pretty girl but the ugliness shows thru the exterior.

I'm with Pinkie, Corinne can rot in hell. Nasty, mean spirited cruel bitch! She has no likeable or redeemable qualities. I can only think of one other person I dislike as much.

What a B!T*H!!!!!

She proved it on tonights finale!

jmho :pixiedust:

She takes 'stone cold bitch' to a whole new level. I thought she was creepy tonight-- What is the movie where Glenn Close boils that little girl's pet rabbit? I think Corinne could do something like that.

I was just aghast at the cruelity she showed towards Sugar, and really when Jeff asked her her lame excuse about how you are stuck with people and pretty much she could not take it anymore was just lame, are you kidding me??? The hurt look on Sugars face was so sad, I wanted to just jump in there and smack corrinne around, really I just wanted to bust her lip. I was happy Jeff said in the history of Survivor there has been no one nastier than her, ahd she seemd to relish in in, that in itself is childish, enough could not have been said about the subject to me, they coulda done a whole hr on her bitchiness and stupidity, and having the gall to say something about Sugars dad, and calling her uneducated, grrrrrrr, Sugar has more class in her little toe than corrine will ever have. can't stand the bitch, I would use a different word for her ,but it would not be allowed here,lol

Worst juror evah...

What a bitter loser... Heavy on the loser....

At least Jerri was a good bitch... Corinne tried too hard and failed miserably...

I just hope another reality show doesn't reel her in to give her an extra five minutes of fame just to exploit her evil personality for "good tv." I couldn't stand to watch her again.

For someone to savor the fact that people were booing her and welcoming Jeff's criticism of her, that's just plain scary. She's not right (sociopathic??) and if I were a family member or an acquaintance of hers I'd keep my distance because I think there's a lightning bolt out there with her name on it. My hope is she fades into the abyss with the rest of the unmentionable reality tv folks.

Can't believe she was actually recruited for the show. Yuck.

I just hope another reality show doesn't reel her in to give her an extra five minutes of fame just to exploit her evil personality for "good tv." I couldn't stand to watch her again.

So agree -- I said as much in another thread. I do think that's what she was going for. She wanted more out of her 15 minutes of fame, and no one wants anymore of her, so she went over the top.

Her comments in that interview about Susie, and then what she said to Sugar--man, this bitch could drown kittens.

Please -- someone throw some water on her and let's watch her melt.

The movie was Fatal Attraction yes Corinne is just as sick as the Glenn Close character!

It's one thing to want to play a specific character and be forever known as the "bitch" of the season just to be remembered... but it's another entirely to disrespect the dead and someone's grief over that. She really did cross the line with that one. I'm sure once the hype of being on TV is over, she'll realize her wrongdoings and feel some remorse over them. I doubt that she'll ever admit it though or Heaven's forbid, apologize!

I have to say that I was THOROUGHLY disgusted with Corinne last night...that had to be one of the lowest blows I have ever witnessed, and to see the look on Sugar's face was enough to make me want to jump through my T.V. screen and lay into Corinne. She is one to speak!!!! That sort of behaviour is psychotic!!! She will get what comes to her some day! As for her ever looking back and reflecting on this behaviour and having regrets? She will NEVER do that....people that regret things have to have a heart, and that girl doesn't!!

What a fool....and she did that in front of the "world" and now she thinks that she will be picked for some T.V. promo, or career???? Well, she blew it!! What a LOSER!!!

I hope she loses something close to her, and has to suffer the consequences to her actions, and I hope someone makes her feel as bad as what she made Sugar feel!!!!

I hope she rots in her grave!!

But Sugar, at least, showed some real class.

Oh, I must be mistaken.. I thought I saw her lift her middle finger...

hope she loses something close to her/I hope she rots in her grave!!

Dang.. I didnt liker her, but I would never wish anything like that to anybody...

---

on another note, i thought she looked very pretty on the show last night..

Pretty poison....

I wouldn't be so sure about her blowing it for some other tv show. Couldn't you see her on BB, or on a Survivor All stars? I would say AR, but who would do it with her? Charlie, or Randy?

See-- y'all would watch wouldn't you!

But seriously -- I hope it doesn't happen. It's what she wants, and I don't want her to get what she wants. I don't wish for anything bad to happen to her either, but I don't want to have to witness any part of her life again.

So Sugar flipped her the bird - so friggin' what? I would have probably decked the bitch if she'd said that to me, so I think Sugar showed a lot of restraint.

Sign in to follow this