Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Corinne Kaplan

An excerpt from Jeff Probst's most recent blog:

Jerri Manthey can't hold a candle to Corinne. Jerri had some likable qualities about her, Corinne has none. Just ask her. She'll tell you the same thing.

By the way, (which is, by the way, one of the phrases that most annoys me because everyone in Hollywood uses it as a way to alert you they're about to say something brilliant) all this stuff about me being attracted to Corinne really surprised me. Here's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I felt like I had been beating up on Corinne for so long that when I saw her smile on the last episode I figured I'd say at least one nice thing.

Fittingly, Corinne probably hated that I said it in the first place. But just so we are clear, I have no interest in dating Corinne. I do not have the hots for Corinne. I don't think about Corinne. I like nice women. Done. Enough already.

:animated_rotfl:

I love what Jeff had to say about this B, she is so hateful and he could not have said it better, amen Jeff, and I hope this beotch hits the dusty very soon, but not before we see some fire works come to a head,lolololol

so true Erin, but with how it looks with Bob this week, I pray he is not really helping her and that is a nediting thing,lol, love ol Bob

After seeing the little interview video clip at Entertainment Weekly of her talking about the "bitchiest" thing she's ever done- I am SO GLADshe's gone. Wow.Crystal and Corinne interviews (It follows after the Crystal deleted interview)

Corinne is the worst kind of player.... only she and her alliance are allowed to play the game... when anyone else does it, and does it better than her... she has a fit...

I can only imagine if the fake idol scam had been played on someone she was against... she would have been laughing harder than Sugar

She said last night that her brother getss her and likes her mean spirit. What the hell ever, I predict that when they have the finale show and Jeff jumps her about her mean spirit and ways she will sing a different tune, and maybe when she herself sees the show in it's entirity she will see that she truly needs to work on herslf, what a mean bitch she is, ridiculous!!!!

She says she is nice to the people she likes. I don't agree with that philisophy. We can't all like everyone but you can be polite to people even if they are not your favorite. There is no reason to be rude or nasty!

Castaway Interview: Corinne Kaplan

By Gordon Holmes

Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:46:45 GMT

We had a chance to ask the last Shreker standing some questions the morning after her booting, and she did not hold back! Check out her no-holds-barred opinions of Sugar, Matty, and the rest of the remaining players.

Gordon Holmes: Now what I've been hearing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you and Sugar have been feuding since Day 2.

Corinne Kaplan: That's correct. But I wouldn't say it's a feud. A feud requires two people. I just decided that I didn't like her on Day 2. I think she figured it out on Day 22. There's a lot of things about Sugar that I

I was actually loving her interview until that comment. I kept thinking, "okay, where's the stuff to hate?" Then I read that statement...and wow, ya...just wow. That was quite vile. Now I'm forced to remember reading that other interview about her and I dislike her all over again... unfortunately.

Gordon: Sugar?

Corinne: The word "Sugar" should stand for "So Unbelievably God Awful and Retarded."

I couldn't stand her, but that was funny.

Being nasty is her ONLY personality skill. And she's not very good at it. It's too forced. Her type's soooooooooooo easy to take down. And it's FUN!

Sign in to follow this