Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Corinne Kaplan

I would not want to be her friend.

Anybody else notice she appears to be wearing Men's boxer briefs? In fact, they look kinda like Marcus' :animated_shocking:

Corrine "I love it when people are honest and have no filter, I always operate without a filter", "You were going to write my name down? And your vote would have had NO effect at all, essentially??? I hate her, I want to stab her in the face" (paraphrased)

This chick is (to quote her) "loco in the cabeza"

i didnt like how she was saying she hated suzie. just cause she said she was going to vote for her.

Maybe she'll do something really heinous and be Survivor's first postal stalker. They all must out wit & out run Crazy Corrine who's fashioned a deadly spear out of a croc's jawbone and is taking Survivor literally.

heh heh heh

Suzie is going to have Corinne eye-daggers thrown at her next week. I can't wait to see it!

What I love was last week her saying how her parents told her not to cuss a lot or she would sound trashy.... but I bet their really proud that she wants to stab Susie in the face and bury her alive :animated_rotfl:

She is boring boring boring.

I can't cheer for her anymore... That Fang stuff was the final straw.... Excuse me, you don't pick the names on your whim...

The flag says Fong, deal with it...

Jeff Probst's blogs are brilliant! Here is an excerpt from his latest one regarding the tribe shake-up:

I love that Corinne and Sugar are on the same tribe. Sweet and sour always makes for a tasty treat. Corinne hates Sugar. Sugar thinks Corinne is evil. This is going to be fantastic.

I agree. Here's hoping that sweet rules out over sour!

and regarding the loss of Marcus, he says (teaser for next episode, so don't look if you don't want to know):

...just wait until Corinne gets her first look at the new Kota. Marcus voted out at the last tribal council. She is gonna blow.

Can't wait, can't wait! :animated_bouncy:

She's such a cant. I don't want to pronounce it with the "u" sound because even that word is not bad enough for how I feel about her.

I do believe the tribe is spelled "Fang", but pronounced "fong" so they weren't changing the name just mispronouncing it. BUT, Corrinne is ..............well, what Jersey said. Should be funny next week. But Marcus sure was fine to look at. Just sayin....

I just can't wait to see what happens next week. There is going to be hell to pay.....

Her reactions alone are going to make next week very, very interesting.

but pronounced "fong" so they weren't changing the name just mispronouncing it.

Mispronouncing it is the same thing as changing it as far as I am concerned... It's pronounced Fong not Fang...

Bitch was disrespectful to Matty and Africa...

You know, that's what bothered me. She practically spit in Matty's face, plus doesn't she know the names are based on local tribes or languages? Then again, this is a woman who had no trouble selling drugs that were dangerous, in fact brags about it. She operates on a whole other level than I do.

It's just a shame that she and Sue Hawk couldn't have been on the same tribe! Fireworks for sure I'm thinkin'!! :animated_rotfl:

I'm hoping that this week, she does "Blow"! We haven't had a really nasty blow up in a while :)

Sign in to follow this