Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Corinne Kaplan

corinne.jpg

Biography

Corinne Kaplan (29)

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Corinne Kaplan takes great pride in being able to manipulate the people around her. As a pharmaceutical sales rep, this smart and sexy, self-described bitch, is in it purely for the money. At work, Corinne must convince physicians to prescribe her products. Now, Corinne is looking to convince her fellow tribe mates that she's trustworthy, while ready to sell them out behind their backs.

This catty former sorority girl uses her wit and sex appeal to further her goals. Aside from working out in the gym almost every day, Corinne keeps fit by hiking and running. Corinne will tell it like it is and couldn't care less what people think of her for it. Her outgoing personality is a trait that seems to work well on the men in her life. Corinne basically has no filter and is often hilarious in her directness, saying what everyone else only thinks.

Corinne is single and currently resides in Los Angeles. Her birth date is January 17, 1979.

She puffs herself up on all the things I can't stand in people. Hopefully she's better than how she's coming off.

I hope for her sake she has more wit than sex appeal, because I'm seeing very little of the both. It's fine if you wear "Bitch" like a badge of honor, but don't take pride is screwing with people.

Bleh...bottom of the scrottum pole for this one.

When I saw her picture I had a flash back to Jerri (did she spell her name with an i...i can't remember)

Gone, gone, gone...but hopefully not before we get to witness a great catfight between Corinne and Kelly. Those two sound too much alike and I can't see them hitting it off.

Just what we need - another bitch who thinks she's all that and goes thru life manipulating people (read MEN). Hope she is early out with "Matty".

SEXY? Where the hell is legally blind on her bio?

Another one for the girls alliance. :animated_scratchchin:

When I saw her picture I had a flash back to Jerri (did she spell her name with an i...i can't remember)

I thought the same thing. And based on her bio, she'll play like Jerri did. I'd really expect an early departure for this one!

I was thinking she looks a little itty bitty bit like Amanda.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Corinne Kaplan:

Um...oh my...

and selling a drug she knew would kill people:

Since it will be my first time watching tonight, I think it would be exciting if Corinne gets chased down and caught by some wild animals or a gator. Kharma is a bitch and so it Corinne.

Please. She's a WANNA-BE badass. All huff n puff. I'd chew her up and sh!t her out in a NY minute. She looks like a younger version of Karen Allen.

2mzi5uv.jpg

Wow, I just read that little ditty she said about herself. It can't be for real. No one can be that shallow, sick minded, and cruel... unless they're serial killers? Maybe she just wants ppl to think the worse and be surprised when they find out she's nothing like that. Maybe that's like her "F*ck You Fishermen" tale about pretending to be someone you're not and being that activist. ya...this can't be real.

She didn't seem that heartless last night? But then again..it was all Charlie and Ace from the yellow team that they showed.

I like some things about her, other things, not so much. She says some really catty bitchy stuff. But overall, she is playing a good game from what I can see.

I still can't get over how much she looks like Karen Allen from the first Indiana Jones movie. The last one, not so much.

Needs to be careful. Her claws are showing...

Sign in to follow this