Dade

Charlie Herschel

Charlie equals....

an ingrown hair

wart

tick

leech

dingleberry

Wow eh, can you imagine him defending you in a court of law? I might find it hard to take him seriously. I have a lot of gay friends, but none of them sound or act so feminine. Well...when one of them came out of the closet, he completely changed with his voice and mannerism. I don't know if all those years he was faking his voice, or if now he's faking this one? Still, for the most part, you'd never know the others were gay because there really isn't a difference between them or someone who is straight.

A voice like that is equal to some guy doing some forced DEEP DEEP voice to look macho.

Uggghhhhh! If he tied feather boas around his neck and put on a pair of heels he couldn't get any more feminine. I think he went on the show to find love.....

Such a little Toddy clone -- almost eerily so.

Suzie better watch her back when he finds out that his beloved Marcus is gone.

I'm cheering for Bob and Charlie now that Marcus is gone. I actually really like Charlie...though I suspect much of it has to do with the fact that we both want to jump Marcus' bones.

I don't know Charlie well enough to like or dislike him, he has had so little camera time. If he continues to be partnered with Corrine, though, I can easily cheer against him. Sorry, Charlie, guilt by association.

If he helps get out Crystal and Suzie, I have got to cheer for him. It will be interesting to see his reactions next week as well.

Man, tonight sucked! I hated seeing Charlie get booted. I'm sure there's a part of him that's giddy inside though knowing he'll have all that alone time with Marcus again. I noticed how he totally gave Marcus that, "mmm yummy" up and down look when he walked in. I'm so jealous...oh to be Charlie!!!

He did say in tonight's episode that Marcus did most of the thinking for his alliance. I don't know if that was just editing or that he and Corinne really are lost sheep without Marcus.

Booting Charlie before Randy or Corinne was not a smart move, imo. Kenny is having his first taste of power and used the other survivors to exact his revenge...not a wise move.

^^^I'm hoping Kenny gets too big for his britches and ticks off the others with his ego and power trip! Then OUT the door he can go!

oh, charlie's happier than a pig in shit right now being in the jury house with just marcus.....probably worth more than a million bucks to him!

I would be very excited to be having some alone time with Marcus...he looked really yummy last night. I was sorry to see Charlie go...I had nothing against him at all and would have preferred to see Randy go.

Charlie was a horrible player..

all emotion.."

glad to see him gone.. now if only i can get randy out..

Ummm.... what was the deal with Charlie and Bob? Was Charlie trying to 'out' Bob, or something? Weird and stupid..... Bob handled it well though -- no big reaction, no extreme defensiveness. Just a 'hey, you were warm and I was cold'... nuff said about that!

Sign in to follow this