Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Charlie Herschel

charlie.jpg

Biography

Charlie Herschel (29)

Hometown: New York, New York

Charlie Herschel has been a fan of SURVIVOR since the first season and has been training for it ever since. A lawyer for one of the top 10 most prestigious law firms in the world, Herschel is ready to try his persuasion skills on a different type of jury.

This 29-year-old, marathon-running attorney and University of Pennsylvania graduate says he is above nothing when he gets to the island. Charlie's strategy is to be authentic but with a twist. "With high risks, come high rewards, but the risks must be calculated."

Okay, now this guy is hott. Scratch Dan as being dateable and sign me up for this guy. For real, he's perfect!

I love that they're both in law, but this guy seems more ballsy. I can see him being a good manipulator, smart, calculated, and totally confident all the while being nice and fun. I love go getters. Not to mention, he's a total babe in a dorky sort of way which just turns me on!

The only down fall... his name is Charlie... maybe he should go by Charles? idk... I just don't like the name. Still, I'm willing to be a fan.

Another lawyer?? Jeez, they're like bartenders. ;) IDK about this cat, he seems to be the type that will either overplay the game too quickly and get booted early or have a killer alliance and makes it to the end. i don't see a middle with this one.

He is hot!

I thought I read about there being a gay lawyer... my luck, he's the gay guy....

Naw, it's got to be the other guy. This guy seems like he just might have the brains to pull it off. One of my favorites so far.

I thought I read about there being a gay lawyer... my luck, he's the gay guy....

Sadly enough, you may be right.

He DOES look like Todd!! You're right!! I hope he's not as controlling as Todd. That got annoying after the third week.

I'm not sure he's Mr. Showtunes. He has a faux-hawk and I don't think that's cool with "the gays" anymore.

Needs mussed up and tanned before I'll take a second look.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Charlie Herschel:

So, we have confirmation of who is gay! I am not surprised that it's Charlie.

:madhatter: OMG is this guy conflicted? He sounds like he's bi-polar!

He may be one of the first two gone, or, he might make it to F2! Guess it depends on whether he stays on his meds!

Oh Pinkie! This guy is way past Todd. He's up there with Brandon from the first Survivor Africa! You remember him on the movie date with the retired army guy? I almost pee'd my pants on that one!

BTW - Hi Pinkie :)

Ha movie night was hilarious... so far this one is better than the first Africa...

:animated_wave: Sonoerin

I kinda miss the lions growling from only a few feet away in the brush, though the hippo kills way more people than lions! I do agree, I like this season better so far, and it's certainly alot more scenic!

Sign in to follow this