Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bob Crowley

I was so happy to see a good guy win for once instead of the slimey balls who usually win and really don't deserve it. I guess America agreed because voting to give him the extra money too was awesome. I can't believe I stayed up late to catch it though. Thank goodness it was a snow day today.

So relieved he won. I was, however, disappointed in his rather lame job of explaining why he deserved the title of sole survivor. Actually, I didn't think any of them sounded like they had put any thought into a speech.

Was some of the anti-Bob sentiment in the jury because he gave Randy the fake necklace and made Randy look foolish? I was caught off guard by the jury's attitude towards him.

LOL - well I think that is where the Randy bitterness came from. I don't see why any of the others would have cared.

WTF? I had no idea this show ended. And no, I've not been living under a rock lately.

Anyways, glad he won and sorry I didn't see it. Would have been a first for me to watch someone I rooted for win on a reality show. Oh well, just about 6 more months til BB and vomiting time when someone I dislike wins.

Ginger I am soooo with ya on that one,lololol (the BB comment)

Pumped he won. I was getting scared when those votes were being read out. Thank god it wasn't Susie. The right guy definitely prevailed!! Congrats!!

:party_smilie:

You know Survivor really can do whatever it wants. It gave the lunch lady $50K as a special prize....I do think that might have come back to bite them/her in the butt because she was lying about her job. But they could easliy have decided that since Bob won the $1M and the $100K that they would also award award to the other two of the top three (Sugar and Matty). It would have been a nice gesture from the CBS corporate money machine to both the players and the fans who voted.

On another front: I think that Yauman gave his car away to another player which was allowed and I think that Tina Weston bought Colby a Harley Davidson since he "gave her" the win. On Big Brother I suspect that Dick gave Danielle some items in lieu of cash and others might have done it as well.

There is something to be learned from Bob's silence...he does not owe Sugar or anyone anything so if he wants to do something for her great. But if he wants to keep the $ to use for his family or help pay for all the taxes on the $1M then good for him.

Sign in to follow this