Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bob Crowley

Now that Marcus and Charlie are gone, my hope is that Bob can outlast the others. Heck, if not him, then Randy ( I know, I'm desperate here! )

His self made idol certainly does rock, but I don't like how he took it home with him because if they suspect he has it, they may write his name down just to force him to use it. I wish he would have left it there for someone else to find.

ha.. maybe he will forget it is fake.. and when he gets voted out he tries to use it.. and it will be like china, and not really a idol.. ha..

I want Bob to make it to the finals. Teachers rule!

I'd say teacher Bob is doing a damn good job of surviving so far.

Even Bob is better and more competitive than Crystal...

I like Bob, but I don't like the alliance he was in. Sorry Bob. . . unless you make a move to distance yourself from those 2 cretins Corrinne & Randy I can't root for you.

I'm still rooting for him but I too dislike his alliance very much. I wish he'd jump ship already. I do hope to see him in the finals.

Now that Marcus and Charlie are gone, my hope is that Bob can outlast the others. Heck, if not him, then Randy ( I know, I'm desperate here! )

Here here Elle, Bob and Matty all the way. He's doing awesome, and is so much better than that who is worthless (crystal). I hope he makes it right to the end with Matty and Sugar.

Matty, Bob and Sugar F3!

Bob and Sug are ok, but I still can't root for a grown man named "Matty". Too many Big Brother flash backs.

teachers are cool.. but not survivors.

You're kidding me right??? You have no idea all I've survived!!!

- snotty noses

- sticky fingers

- kids who take forever to grasp a certain concept no matter how many styles I use

- yard duty...every duty....even in the winter!!!

- chairs...desks even being thrown across the room

- Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss....

The list goes on and on. Bring on the elements of being in the wild.....I could use the break!

Right on Elle, dealing with the parents is worse than the wild :animated_wave:

I love Bob and I'm glad he stayed tonight! He's one of the only people in the game that understands the true beauty of Gabon and wants to indulge in every minute of it. He made a big risk by giving Randy the idol possibly pisssing Randy off for a jury vote and isolating Corinne... I wonder if Bob was BS'ing to Corinne in the previews about the idol Marcus threw in the water...

I'm glad he stayed too. I hope he is able to figure out a way to align with Sugar and at least one other. He needs some allies, NOW!!

Bob's HII just made this one of my favorite Survivor episodes EVER :animated_rotfl:

Love this guy!

I know!! It seemed like he kinda felt a little bad about doing it, but shoot, he had to do what he could to save himself, and Randy or Corinne would have thrown him to the wolves first chance they got anyway. I just hope Sugar comes thru and has his back at least for next week.

I think this move tonight will be one of those Survivor Moments we'll be talking about, and, laughing about for years to come :animated_bouncy:

I don't see why what Bob did tonight has to hurt him with Corrine... All he has to do is tell her he didn't know it was a fake idol... I mean it's possible that Sugar had made it...

Corrinne isn't an idiot -- I think she knows what went down. Really, she is not of much use to Bob anyway. His best bet is a new and different alliance.

If Marcus really did give Bob the idol...that would have been brilliant to stage it being thrown away. I can see why he would give it to Bob, thinking he was in danger..all the while he was. But ya, I don't think he did, surely we would have seen it???

why would they have shown us if something this big was going to happen? gotta keep each week's ratings high.

I didn't think Bob had it in him...wow. I still can't get over how beautifully that played out. Thanks, Bob, for the entertainment- utterly fantastic!

Bob actually voted for Susie so I'm guessing that his ploy is to say that he found the idol but it must have been a plant. Corinne would then rightly assume that Sugar has the II and made a fake one to put in its place. Heck, Sugar may even be going along with this with Bob. I think there is much more strategy at work here...

Sign in to follow this