Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bob Crowley

I'm lovin Bob more and more. He was actually sobbing- what a guy! I'm hoping that he wises up at the merge and he and Susie ally themselves with Kenny, Sugar and Crystal. Now that would turn things around...

Good man. But sobbing onn Survivor in front of your own tribe can be a hatchet to the neck.

I agree- that's why I'm hoping that he aligns himself with Kenny, Sugar and Crystal at the merge.

I've been liking this guy more and more every week. That's why I made him my MVP on Fantasy Survivor. He's smart, and he seems genuinely HUMAN! And for a 58 year old guy, he does pretty well in the challenges. He was really throwing himself around last night in the "Monkey-In-The-Middle" reward challenge!

I just want to give Bob a hug! :animated_rotfl:

i don't know when merge is, but i want him gone the eviction right before the merge.. keep Crystal/Kenny/Suz (By default) strong..

Personally I like him and hope the merge is next week, for his sake. If it's not, I bet Randy, Corinne and Charlie try and throw the IC again to try and get out Matty and save Bob. I don't think he has long though...can't see him making it to the final three at this point.

Bob you rock for an old fart!

If Corrinne Charlie and Randy throw the immunity, it gives Bob one more week to bond with his new tribe. Maybe he'll jump ship from CCR and help the weaker players vote out his old alliance. He has to know he's in deep doo-doo with them now that Marcus is gone now. It didn't look like he was close with any of them except Marcus. Surely he can't trust Randy.

Anyway, I hope he does that. I'd like to see Bob in the finals.

I rarely get to see this guy, because I miss so much of the show. Does he have a good shot at getting to the final? I like him and want to see him do well.

I like Bob too, and think he is terribly under rated. That's good for him though! How well he does depends on who goes to tribal next week. He is smart though, and I think he would realize that he has to make some new alliances, whether they're real or fake, in order to stay around till the merge anyway. And he may be thinking about the merge, and who he really wants to compete against. It's to the point now, where it's probably smarter to get rid of the stronger players. I think that Bob is one, but it doesn't seem like the other survivors think so. I don't think they can get past him being old, and don't even notice that he really kicks butt at most of the challenges.

It would serve the whippersnappers right, to have the old fart kick their asses.

I really like him, and he kicked some serious butt in that challenge. Way more valuable than someone like Crystal.

I like Bob. He's smart and always tries his best at the challenges. He may be in jeopardy since Marcus left unless the others find him usefull to the tribe(s).

Yes, he needs the merge OR for his team to not go to tribal this week. Otherwise he's a goner, and I'll be ticked.

I'll be mad too. I just wish they would target Crystal and get her the heck out of there instead of people that I actually do like!!!

I like this guy immensely! I also thought (or hoped) that Jeff's comments about this guy not being a target are indicative of a long run yet! :pray2:

That was a pretty good idol he made up... Pwnd Ozzies stick...

Yep, I agree. It was pretty ingenious and much better than Ozzie's. I'd really love to see Bob or Sugar win the whole thing at this point because they both are straight up, honest people.

I was so happy last night for the merge so that Bob could stay around longer! He would have been a goner for sure if there hadn't been a merge. I thought it was very impressive what he came up with to make that fake idol...it looks so real!!!! Way to go Bob!

I like Bob. It would be so funny if he gives the idol to someone and they think it is real and they put it in play. :hahohi:

Favorite Bob quote..." On this tribe, I am history... and I teach science!"

I love cute clever little bits of humor like that.

Bob--join forces with Sugar. You are two of the smartest, most decent players this game has ever seen.

Sign in to follow this