Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bob Crowley

Oh Sugar! You got me. What I meant to say was when he wore it to another one of the challenges.

I wore a bow tie to prom and when I got married! Well technically, I've worn a bow tie everytime I've worn a tux . . . . . but to continue to wear one when it's not necessary is crazy, particularly when you're out in the wilds of Africa!

Crazy Show!!!!!!

LOL - yeah, I couldn't resist!! And yes, it is silly to wear a tie on survivor. Dan wore a regular tie to tribal too - WTF?? I wonder how these people show up to play in suits, dresses, etc. etc. You'd think they'd never watched the show -- oh wait, probably most of them never have!!

He is interesting and hasn't gotten on my nerves yet!

I like him, but they sure made it look like he ate up Corinne's alliance idea. I don't know what he was thinking, and maybe they didn't have time to show it last night, but I would like to think he was skeptical about this. I don't know if he's a big fan of the show, but to be #5 in a 5 person alliance really isn't that great of a deal. He has to realize he's the odd man out, because it seems like the younger people only tolerate the older people if they do a lot of work, or they need their vote. I don't think there's any real bonding going on.

I hope Bob will use this alliance to get him as far as he wants, then I hope he screws them over. I don't like these alliances that think they run the show, and I love it when they are shown that they are not.

Anybody else notice that the bow tie Bob wore to the Challenges and T.C. was his buff?????? :animated_rotfl:

I was a bit surprised that the physics teacher couldn't figure out the math problems. He looked stressed and the pressure might have got to him. I like him and wouldn't mind at all if he made it to the end.

New Englanders are no froo froo, no nonsense, deep thinking folks. He'll be a hard read for awhile.

The buff bow tie - I didn't notice it until this episode when they showed him tying it on. KInda funny now that I know it's just his buff.

I would like to see this professor nerd stick around. He is kind of interesting. I was so rooting for him to get the puzzle! Sometimes the brains get in the way of common sense. Over thinker.....

I wonder how school was for him on Friday after his class had watched that episode. I would imagine he'd have had to roll quite a few wisecracks.

I do believe the puzzle was a math equation which means no common sense needed. He's a physics teacher, and physics is all math.

After reading Jeff's blog, I feel even more sure about my feelings that Bob will do well in this game, or shake up the game some how. If he was easily swayed to be part of an alliance before, I don't think he will be anymore. Not after he was left standing for so long when they were picking teams. He has to have a clearer picture of who his friends are (or aren't), than he did before.

I really think he has to be a lot smarter about his game play than he is letting on.

I find this nerdy guy interesting.

I agree. He hauled some serious butt, and DOESN'T give up. He's pretty awesome, and he seems to be doing very well out there.

I love this guy. He's the one nobody wanted, and yet he kicks butt. The are so ageist on this show, if that is even a word. They think if you're old, you're completely worthless. Look at how many of the younguns have really been completely, and I do mean completely, useless during the challenges.

Bob is awesome, and yeah, he definitely outshines those much younger than he is. GO Bob!

Don't get too excited little King. I think Randy will end up shitting in his own cocky nest before it gets down to the final four. And I love Bob this week too - he was so touched by his letters, and that was sweet.

Sign in to follow this