Wednesday, August 27th

CeCiMom

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here it goes! Manchelle and HOllie discussing the wake up songs and what they mean! Apparently, one of the songs is the Hokey Pokey song which they're trying to figure out the significance of; put your left hand in, put your left hand out, put your left hand in and you shake it all about! They're totally confused by it!

I think it's perfectly clear! It MUST be referring to HOllie and Aperil's time together. :animated_rotfl:

Any other thoughts?

Seems obvious enough to me. BB is trying to tell them that there will be a shakeup on Thursday. We know it is the double eviction.. Michelle sees it as manna from heaven that she's going to be saved by the BB gods.

i always thought it meant pulling a fast one over someone

That was my point ollie was saying OKAY you played me! But the way you did it wasn't right,it took away my MANHOOD,and made me look like the FOOL!!And it much more prevalent expression in the midwest,you won't find people in New England,new York, and the south saying it too much!

Did anyone hear Jerry this morning talking to Ollie in SR about how many bullets fit into a gun (revolver)? I thought it was weird, and now wonder what he might be thinking? It was when Ollie/Jerry/Michelle were the only ones up. Thought someone would have written that on the live feeds update, but haven't seen anything.

i heard it

but everything in bb is weird

since all hg are cast to play a certain roll

I thought it was weird, and now wonder what he might be thinking?

Are you thinking he might harm himself? Well, it only takes one, so why would he be asking? My guess, they are so damn bored that eventually they talk nonsense (they've been talking nonsense but it only gets more bizarre from now on).

I just subscribed to the live feeds about a week ago. The conversation this morning was weird. Ollie was laying on the couch in SR and Jerry came in. He started asking questions about bullets and then brushed Jerry off..like he wanted to be alone. I was thinking more after the game, and what he might do to Dan...lol. I never thought he would harm himself. Was just curious if anyone else heard him talking.

Archived