Wednesday, August 27th

CeCiMom

I suspect lots more bashing throughout the day and night. Wonder if they'll give Michelle her alcohol this evening so, that she gets booted instead of evicted tomorrow. :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I was shocked by Jerry saying he could not kiss their asses. I didn't think it was possible for him not to kiss ass...of course his lips are so tight on Ollies ass I guess he can't break loose....:>

Michelle whining about no booze...Jerry saying how wonderful they are...geeze are they full of themselves or what.

They really have lost what little grasp of reality they had when they came into the house. Now Jerry has also seen 'Monica in the blue dress' but of course, he had to go into what her body looked like. He is so fixated on young women's bodies.

I suspect lots more bashing throughout the day and night

Relentlessly! Redundantly! I can only listen to their hateful, venomous, expletive laden, IQ reducing crap for so long and I have to shut it down. At least while they're fixated on the conspiracy theories, they're mildly entertaining.

I love the fact that Michelle & Ollie are convinced that they're going to get Dan disqualified by calling him out for being a plant. That if they do that and expose BB's "plan", BB will DQ Dan.

To think that these poor pathetic "Losers" will someday procreate is scary. They should be removed from the gene pool!

I can't even imagine how much worse it would have been with Michelle on alcohol! :hide:

Personally I was shocked by Jerry saying he could not kiss their asses. I didn't think it was possible for him not to kiss ass

Jerry's lips are ALREADY covered in Dan's ass hairs. He was all over Dan with the GEE, I'm so sorry I called you Judas crap. Dan even commented on it in his DR session. Jerry HAS puckered and smooched.

That is why I watched the live feeds instead. I can only take so much of the venemous spoutings of the Gruesome Threesome. Its quite a difference to hear one group talking about beating up the others, sh*tting on their faces, etc., and yet, complaining that the other group is SO MEAN, and then to tune into the other group and they are talking about life, love, friends, and family in ways that made me smile and laugh. R/K/M/D can't get rid of the other three fast enough to suit me. I want the three idiots gone NOW.

Misha but they are the GOOD people,couldn't you figure that out from their hate spewing conversation last night!!

They are all choir boys(sorry Michelle), who don't deserve to be in the postion they are in. The lieing, back stabbing, other alliance SOB's did NOT treat them fairly, and as Ollie would say with RESPECT! They are VICTUMS just like April for being to trusting, and having too BIG a HEART! enuff said

I kinda feel sorry for them,NOT!

DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST-New Movie Title...... Jerry=Dumb, Michelle=Dumber, Ollie=Dumbest!!!! Last night Michelle was talking about how beautiful she is. Michelle did a shout-out to HEF, call her to pose for Playboy, LOL, then Jerry wants Hef to call him, he states he will pose nude!!!! I'm still puking, LMAO!!!! I think Hef is lhao. Hey, Michelle and Jerry nobody wants to see you on BB, they sure as hell don't want to see your ugly, naked bodies.

Yeah, like I'd give them :rolleyes: alcohol last night if I were TPTB. They were so upset all day. I'd never give them anything to drink that same night.

Ah, and the we're good, they're bad rationalizations have started. Every year.

Can't wait till the other alliance splinters and we hear it from them too.

I got seriously sick of the bashings and of Michelle begging for alcohol, inbetween the baby talk and whatever else talk she was doing, the rhymes and stupid jingles she does, she is ignorant, maybe for me the worst ever in all BB history And when they were not responding to her call for alcohol fast enough she would pout and cuss, pout and cuss, then they would all bash, I fell asleep with this going on and then got an upset stomach and it was bad enough to wake me up, and it picked up right where it left off when I fell asleep, cept she had her booze.

See? The others saved their beers from the other nite, so they had more, not the Alkie Michelle is,lol At least the others were holding good conversation and alot of it was not about the game,lol I have to work the next 2 nights so I will be watching late.

OMG Michelle needs booze everynight. She was like a big baby when they wouldn't give her any last night........

I can't stomach her.

Last night was perhaps the most discouraging night for me RE: BB! I also could not believe the hours of crappola coming from the three brainiacs! Manchelle is getting almost to the point of total absurdity!

Info please - Didn't Memphis tell Dan, Keesha, and Renny about the banner. That Michelle made the message up, she didn't really see it? I thought I heard that a couple nites ago on BBAD. But I had a brain fart (faht, lol) and can't remember if there was any reaction from the news the banner was B.S. Thanks :animated_scratchchin:

Archived