September 6 & 7 - Live Feed Updates

11:10 BBT Dan joins Keesha in BY, they talk about last night's drinking festivities, and how much Keesha doesn't remember. Dan says "I picked up one of your mannerisms I'll have to imitate....it's something you do when you talk about something serious". He begins a Keesha sentence about her parents, then pauses and blows out air. She says she does that so she doesn't start crying. Dan tells her she said lots of complimentary things to him last night, and he thanks her. (Not too fascinating as Dan waits for his helicopter ride in his famous bathing suit/shorts.) Small talk not terribly worth reporting continues....

Memphis still napping in SR. Jerry still in LR.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:18 BBT Looks like they're up. Keesha is at the counter in the kitchen doing what she does best - snacking. Dipping her Triscuits into some sort of dip. Jerry is doing his beady eyed stare as he's sprawled out on the LR couch. And Memphis is working on the tan out in the BY. Keesha and Jerry exchange random small talk subjects, something about swimming and it's been a long time since Jerry went swimming. (Not so long since he's taken "a dip" in the pool, though! Unintentional though it may have been.)

2:00 BBT Jerry is standing around the kitchen. Memphis is in the pool with Keesha talking to him from the side.

2:15 BBT Seems like Jerry is making pasta. Keesha tells him she doesn't want any right now. She's now fixing herself something in the kitchen. Memphis is now alone outside in the pool.

2:13 BBT In BY, Memphis and Keesha seem to be contemplating the possibility of a jury member returning to the house with Dan, that that might be the twist. Memphis asks if Libra might wish to return; they then consider Michelle, and both decide she'd not want to leave the jury at this point. Keesha says the people that have been at jury house from the beginning have to be going stir crazy by now.

Wow, Jerry appears to be making dinner for everyone! Keesha goes into the kitchen to retrieve something to eat again, Jerry says "this will be ready in about 20 minutes". Keesha replies "oh honey, I don't really eat pasta", so Jerry's making them a pasta dinner apparently. Wonders never cease. "I cook at home, this is easy stuff to do" says Jerry.

Keesha asks Jerry to open a jar she's struggling with; Jerry opens it and says "still got a grip". Does a day go by he doesn't refer to the "I'm 75 years old" subject? (Gee, I seem to be overly critical of these dear folks today, excuse me.)

"Wonder if Dan is having a blast" Keesha wonders aloud. Jerry replies "probably is".

Jerry flexes his arm muscles in some ridiculous looking muscle man pose and asks Keesha "what'dya think? Big? Little?" Don't quite catch Keesha's reply (although it sounded to me like she said "little"), but Jerry, of course, has to add "not bad for an old man, huh?" (Ughhh) Then he also adds "what some old men won't do for attention". (I couldn't agree more.)

Memphis still out in pool.

(luvmanatees - no don't delete your fine work! All is well. Thing with me posting, I can never tell when I'll have to drop off quickly. Please continue, I'll try not to repeat what you're adding. Thanks!)

Jerry is waiting for a pot to boil for pasta. While he is doing this, he keeps working out with some sort of stretchy thing. (I thought he was hurt). Memphis and Keesha are reminising about what and how past hgs would do in the house, if they were here now at this point in the game. Memphis and Keesha are still talking randomly about different things, watching movies, but even that would get boring in the house. SH would be boring b/c at least here, your on tv.

Keesha has just come into the kitchen and Jerry told her that he has set the table and the pasta will be ready in about 20 minutes. Her responds, I don't eat pasta. Keesha is making herself something else. No talk at this time

(sorry Nants I didn't know you were posting, if you want I'll try and delete mine as to not confuse ppl)

2:30 BBT Jerry removes pasta from stove, takes a plate from the fully set table and heaps a serving of pasta on plate. (I'm curious to see if he's serving himself or everyone.) Aha! Jerry served Jerry, he sits down to eat from the heaping plate of pasta. Both Keesha and Memphis say again they don't really eat much pasta, so looks like they won't partake anyway. Jerry says he just wanted to make sure there was some food for this time of day. Looks like Memphis is cooking himself something completely different, offering Jerry some as he cooks, to which Jerry replies he'll have some of that too when he's done his pasta. Memphis joins Jerry at the table and has his meal too. Keesha finishes eating unidentifiable items and heads to bathroom.

Jerry starts conversation with Memphis, asking "you don't live in an apartment complex, it's more of a separate thing?". Memphis describes his place and says it too has a "winding stairwell" like the BB house. Jerry's red hat reminds us that he Served With Pride while he eats his dinner (hhha, sorry, I'm picking him apart today).

2:40 BBT Keesha in bed now for a nap, clutching what appears to be a folded plaid flannel shirt to her face and head for her pillow.

3:00 PM BBT Jerry still eating at the kitchen table. Memphis has gone outside to sunbathe. Keesha napping in VW room. No sound at all except the occassional tink of Jerry's fork against his plate.

3:10 PM BBT Jerry finishes eating, takes out the trash, and is washing dishes. The other 2 haven't moved. (I hope Dan is enjoying his time out of the house. He sure isn't missing anything.-FTB1974)

Keesha still in vw room sleeping the hangover off. Memphis in kitchen making himself something to eat, jerry not on the feeds and dan still on his trip.

5:15- No changes except Memphis now at table eating. He seems lost without Dan!!!

5:30- Memphis now on couch in BY, Keesha still asleep and no sign of Jerry

6:00- Keesha still sleeping, Jerry just woke up and is now in the backyard with memphis

6:25 BBT Dan explained the movie posters her saw. Dan's telling them how BB had to give him a motion sickness pill and there were two helicopters, one with an HD camera that said CBS and there's FOTH. He says he gave shoutouts to the club Memphis works at and the Hooters Keesha works at.

6:30 BBT Dan says he looked at the GPS on the helicopter and it said they were 30 miles SW of LA. He says it was a private island. Says the camera had to get him walking out. Says there was lunch waiting for him. He tells them it was set up with two chairs and he sat there eating, expecting someone to join him, but no one did. Keesha says BB must have left it like that since he had the chance to take someone with him (He really took Michelle, and still isn't telling anyone). Dan gives the HGs shells/rocks he brought back. Dan says he saw a CBS billboard for Gary Unmarried, and FOTH. (You'd think BB would want that) A lot of FOTH.

6:30 BBT Dan excitedly telling about his trip! (Oh golly, what I just heard as I'm typing.) He describes the helicopter flight and how when the pilot flew lower people would wave at them like crazy. He describes seeing all these cool things in L.A. and how they approached the beach and Dan wondered what would happen next, and that the pilot flew him right over "this vast ocean". It's a pretty dramatic retelling he's doing. He says they fly a while over the ocean, and suddenly they're upon an island where he sees they're approaching a huge rock formation. And as they get there, he sees there's a table for lunch set! And it's got two chairs and it's a table for two! (And I'm thinking WHAT is he going to reveal here, they switch to FoTH so sporadically, it begins to worry me!) He says they're over the table for two and the pilot sets the copter down, Dan says it was "really cool". And he gets out, and there's cameras, but no one is around to join him for lunch and he wonders why??? He finally reveals that he believes it was set for two (oh he's a dirty devil) to drive home the point that he COULD have been there with someone, one of the three listening to the story now, but he chose to be ALONE, and so he enjoyed his lunch alone. (Ohhh he had me goin!) I don't know what the other three feeds are doing, but feed 1 was constant on Keesha through Dan's story, her face without a speck of makeup, so obviously having just wakened from her nap, sucking and smacking on what I can only guess was a damn lollipop piece, and just staring at Dan without hardly blinking. It was a riot. Hope you got to hear and see some of this!

6:30- Dan is back and everyone sitting at table. He is giving 2 sides to his trip. First is he said he was blindfolded and when he took it off he saw a gas station. Gas is $3.89 so he thinks things must be going good. He arrived at a helicopter place where there were 2 helicopters. One was a Big Brother helicopter and one was a CBS helicopter. He is talking now about flying over L.A. "I've never seen that much money in my life" about Hollywood hills. Hes saying the things he saw in LA like the chinese theater, etc. " I honestly couldnt wait to get back here" " im afraid of going to the realworld now" Dan says.

Now the next part. He thinks he is going to a private beach. Flying along the coastline and slowly getting lower and lower, saw a sailboat race, then he says the pilot just cranked it to the right. Now says they are heading out over the ocean and there is another helicopter flying with them. Says he looked at the pilots gps and they were SW of LA and about 30 miles out. hes talking about an island thats owned by the same guy that owns Wrigley Field. Now on the ground on top of a rock wall/formation. Theres lunch set up so hes walking to it. Theres food for two it sounds like. He's eating and nobody is coming out so hes starting to feel bad. He went swimming in the ocean. He got everyone a rock and brought back a bag a sand. He tried to keep a bottle of wine but bb wouldnt allow it. FOTH.... Now talking about seeing a hummer with lots of seats, now back to FOTh... Sounds like thats all. I havent heard what the twist was supposed to be. FOTH.... Came back for a second and heard Jerry say " no Presidential posters???" Just a normal crazy Jerry comment. They keep going to the FOTH so its hard for me to figure out what he is telling them. He felt bad when he saw the food for 2. Talking about how he thought about everyone while he was gone. Now just random things that he did like playing in a kayak.

Memphis telling him that he didnt miss much. Keesha saying how she slept all day. Jerry now telling him that hes gonna do something with the rock and also put a picture of Dan next to it. Now they are talking about how long they are going to be there. He didnt have fun because he was alone. Thats about all from the trip.

6:56 p.m. BBT Jerry just told Dan not to leave him alone at night. Dan apologized. Now everyone going to the backyard. Jerry is in the BR getting his gigantic baggie of pills!!! BB just called him into the storage room to exchange his microphone. The other houseguests are in the back talking about how they are almost afraid of going back into the real world. Dan is talking again about the celebrity houses. Keesha says thats where Hooters is. Dan now saying " They know everything about us!" " Big Brother knows everything" He is saying that someone was asking him where his St Marys shirt is and that he thought he would wear those shorts. Now its the FOTH AGAIN!!!

7:03- Feeds are back and Dan is talking about a chinese restaurant that he saw. Keesha is telling him what it is. Jerry is staring aimlessly at the spiders. Dan talking about the new movie coming out, Bangkok Dangerous. Memphis talking about how bored he was while Jerry and Keesha slept all day. Memphis is sooo happy his little buddy is back!!! Jerry is trying to be one of the guys and feed the spiders. FOTH

7:07 P.M. BBT- feeds are back. Memphis talking about the day they will be out. They are trying to decide what day its over. Dan is talking about BB taping him eating and how he felt like an idiot eating by himself. FOTH

7:15 P.M. BBT- Feeds back. All still in the backyard. Jerry is asking everyone if they saw his Marine flag he put up. He is also talking about how bad his neck hurts. Dan was talking about the billboard he saw for the new show Gary Unmarried that airs at 8:30 on CBS

7:30 P.M. BBT- Keesha in the storage room. Memphis in the BY doing push-ups. Jerry looking around the BY and Dan laying on BY couch. Keesha came out and asked Memphis if what she had was a zuchini, Memphis says Yes. Keesha says " ok, I thought it was a tomato" Keesha and Memphis in the kitchen now. Memphis is talking about how much he has to do when this is over and how they both are excited that its almost over. Memphis back outside doing push-ups. Keesha is eating once again. Jerry is now pacing the BY with a butterfly net in his hand.

7:54 PM BBT

Dan asleep on the backyard couch.

Memphis cooking.

Jerry and Keesha talking in the BY. Jerry said they have a few weeks left. Keesha says if they do it on the fish food day they have 9 days left. Jerry just calculated 2 weeks today, the 21st. Says he thinks they'll do the finale on a Sunday.

8:50 BBT Memphis and Dan talking in the HOH room. Seems like M is still wanting to vote Keesha out. Says that all they'll have to do is what for Jerry to fall in the endurance part of HOH then actlike one of them slips. M tells D to just get into the mindset that they're usually in when they're in comps b/c they've been winning.

Jerry and Keesha talking my the jacuzzi. J says how his neck has been hurting and K tells him about sleeping in another bed. J says he doesn't know. Back upstairs, D looks really tired in bed and M is sitting in a chair. Not much talking at the moment.

Archived