September 4 & 5 - Live Feed Updates

1:14

K - It has got to be weird for him to be back in this house and nobody here

J - I'll say

D - dude, you know what it was

They say somthing off in a distance, about his gestures

M - that was funny

(they are referring to that weird fwwwwrrrrt noise he makes)

M - how did we not know "was that Jesse?"

K- everyone was like noooo

M - I didn't think that they would do that, I'll bet he was waiting the whole time to do that fwwwwrrrrt

J - laughs - oh man, they love playing with our minds!

D - oh I could just picture him doing that under that gorilla mask, I'll bet he was just crackin up

Fish (results maybe? fingers crossed)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:22 pm BBT

Fish still (the fish in the tank looks like it is trying to eat the cam!)

Feeds are super choppy and skipping around a lot!

1:24

Keesha is feeding the fish

K - gosh you hungry? They are like dude, seriously feed us.... awww you are so cute (talking to the fish)... Woooooow Memphis! Serious omlette man!!!

J still sitting on the LR couch

1:26 pm BBT

Memphis whistling quickly

M chewing and smacking his lips

M done cooking and now washing his omlette pan in the sink

M - hey ooooohhhhh

j - what was the last one you went in with memphis?

M - I had no clue Jerry, I said like Fruitless exit, I don't know (WTF?)

All cams on J laying down on the LR couch

1:28

Keesha laying down in her room

J - today is day 60 (don't know who he is talking to)

sounds like Memphis is eating, can hear the fork hitting the plate

Yep, M is eating his omlette, smothered in hot sauce

J laying on couch staring into space looking lost and befuddled

*** OK I have to go run errands... someone else take over please ***

1:35BBT

As memphis walks by jerry, he says he is stuffed, jerry says it was a big one, memphis says yeah mushrooms, bacon, ham, jerry says omg you had everything in it.

memphis goes into 70's room with keesha. Keesha says oh yeah good for him, I would never have gotton that. (I guess Jerry or Dan won?) I think Dan won.

Keesha keeps saying she would have never gotton it, memphis says well we have a 50/50 chance.

Keesha tell memphis she loves the game but it wears her down sometimes.

Memphis talking about the DR asking him "what do you think about Dan winning?"

Memphis says we are almost out of here... and then asked Keesha what she thinks Renny wore on the Morning show.

Keesha says that she (Renny) is so funny.

Memphis talking about Dan being a Catholic School teacher and we get fish.

and we are back 30 seconds later

all 4 feeds still on Memphis and Keesha in the BR laying down.

1:43BBT

Keesha and Memphis stating the DR questions are predictable. Keesha says she is happy for anyone who wins and that it is crazy in the house.

Memphis says to keesha we are almost out of here, keesha say i knowwwwww.

Memphis wondering what renny said on the morning show, keesha said oh renny is so funny.

1:46BBT Foth

1:47BBT

all 4 feeds on hippie room 2 on memphis 2 on keesha. Keesha says to memphis like you do not even know what to do with yourself anymore. Big yawn from Keesha.

Keesha asking memphis who will dan nominate you or I and memphis says probably me.

Keesha says maybe both of us a little twist dun dun dunnn

apparently Dan has to choose someone to go with him... and that's all they told him... Something about a private beach.

Dan joined Memphis and Keesha in the br and now there is an outdoor lockdown.

Dan is telling all that he was told that he was going to a private beach for a day and they gave him a choice about picking someone or going alone so he chose to go alone.

Dan told them he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so that is why he chose to go alone.

1:50BBT: Dan comes into hippie room and is sad because he has to make a decision and memphis says yeah but atleast you get to leave. (dan must pick someone to go with him) Dan says the place is a private beach and for a day but not sure if it is overnight. Dan says he already made his desision, memphis says when are they gonna do it and dan said they did not tell him yet.

Memphis going to see if the outside is open, right after that BB says HG's this is a lockdown please go outside.

Jerry announces he is going to use the restroon first.

All the lawn furniture is gone except the red couches. Keesha says all of our beds are gone.

1:55 BBT: Jerry asks dan so where you going. dan said he gets to go to a private beach and he has a few choices and one was he can pick someone to go with or go alone, dan says he decided to go alone so he does not create animosity, he only had 2 minutes to decide.

1:57BBT: Dan says BB was very vague in telling him about his win. Jerry says maybe you are going to a beach with the jury house, dan says you have me wondering now. Memphis said he would not want to be on a beach with the jury house ppl. Jerry says well they said it could change the game....

Keesha thinks Dan will know more after the OD LD is over.

2:00BBT: Dan says now he is scared, he does not want to go to the jury house, jerry says it could impact the game.

Jerry and memphis think there is a twist, there has to be more that just a private beach.

2:05BBT: Jerry asks dan if he thinks they will reconize his bathing suit at the beach.

Jerry says maybe you are going to Julie's (chen)

Jerry now talking about older reporters. Keesha remarking about the sky

(gotta go, someone please take over)

Nothing much has happened so far.

Saw Dan and Keesha whispering about not hurting someone's feelings...couldn't really hear them.

BB just told Dan he can go into his room...Dan just fed the fishes/fish (not sure how many and the gene pools)

Jerry is eating bread

Dan just got his bagel pretty well done...Keesha is making fun of his bagel toasting skills

Dan is asking if he made the right choice to Jerry

Jerry said its a smart move, but since he doesn't really know his reasoning behind the move, he can't really comment. (maybe he picked Keesha over Memphis to go with him to the private beach or maybe he's going alone)

Jerry is advising him not to regret his decisions. Once he made them, he has to deal with them and move on.

Jerry: just have a good time and fill me in! i tell you i have no regrets on what i've done in this game

Dan: mmhm hmm

Jerry: I'm 75 and....

Dan: mmhm hmm

Jerry: tell your mom thank you for what she wrote in the letter..."and even Jerry"! *laughing*

basically laughing about Dan's mom's comment in the letter she wrote to Dan last night and the way she included him in it.

Dan and Jerry want to play gin

Keesha and Memphis are not in either of the 4 feeds.

Found Keesha in the BR, Dan just joined her. He's not taking her with him, nor is he taking Jerry...so maybe Memphis...?

Keesha pretty much told him that she that she expected his move...

Dan no one to go with him so as not leave neither Memphis nor Keesha alone with Jerry...and it leaves him on a safe ground with everybody.

Memphis is in the DR

Now, Dan and Jerry are talking about the disappearing cards...

Memphis came to join Dan.

Dan let Memphis know that he was trying to explain and smooth things over with Keesha so as let her understand what he did.

My feeds are choppy, can someone please take over?

feeds are better now

Memphis is in the pool with Dan

Dan commenting on how the most awesome thing aren't that good without anyone to share it with

my feeds are going choppy on me again...i guess my laptop needs a break :(

Archived