September 4 & 5 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feeds are back

Dan's walking around trying to figure out the clues.

The gorilla is back and is handing out banana to everyone...Dan declined the banana...but the gorilla made sure he received one.

Dan's cracking some jokes about keesha and the gorilla "she doesn't date gorillas, only people on reality tv." "oh wait! you're a gorilla on reality tv!"

The gorilla just covered up another clue...Memphis and Dan, don't really see a point, they never understood that particular clue anyway.

The gorilla in now laying on the grass with a banana in its hand.

9:59 am BBT

There is a life size statue in the BY

A bathtub

An egg that has the letters "IT" on it

The gorilla is offering them bananas

Dan tells the gorilla to give it to the contortionist cuz she is working hard

K - dan is such a kiss butt

Tan using the banana like a phone

D - whats up gorilla man, you have a crush on her? a crush on her? you want to tell me? She doesn't date gorillas, only ppl on reality TV, wait you are a gorilla on reality tv! wait you are going to cover up another clue. It is all clear to me now. We have a phone call from the resident now, it is urgent. Did you order the code red? It is hot out here, want some water?

K - offers the lady water

K - you are such a ladies man

10:03

Gorilla is breathing very hard

Bathtub is filled with what looks like chocolate mousse

The egg that has "IT" on it is cracked

gorilla is hanging out by the contortionist

D - I told u she doesn't date gorillas

M - staring at egg

10:06

Gorilla just covered up the ear

D - oh all my phrases were centered around that!!

M has been giggling a lot

J - just ate a banana

contortionist still contorting

10:08 Dan rings bell and BB calls him to the DR

D - please don't let Jerry get it before me...

Fish

10:10 am BBT

Dan back out... he laughs

Gorilla comes out and crouches by Dan

Contortionist leaves

Dan yells!!! NO NO please stay!!! We'll miss you!

M - I guess that didn't have anything to do with it

D - how confidant do you feel with your answers?

J - I'll just say it fits

D _ i think I may have been too late

K - We have to do three

J - I have already done 2

K - have you done any yet

M - No

There looks like there is a big blueberry out there too

Also a stuffed dog or wolf

Dan says the contortionist looked Like China except better looking

stuffed dog/wolf laying in front of the hot dog

fish

10:22 Jerry just rang bell

BB calls jerry to the DR

D - call me stupid but was that cocky?

M - I don't know what he was doing, who was he waving to?

D - he used up all his guesses

M - there will only be two things left and he will be like $hit

K - whtever dude, maybe there will be like one person and they got it

10:35 AM BB Time.....Well the houseguests were awoke by a GORILLA this morning..It ran in the house and woke up Memphis and Keesha and Jerry firstby running and jumping all around and on their beds. than ran up to the HOH room and banged on the door till Dan got up opening the door saying "What The"?!.....(Dan) The Gorilla doesn't say anything. But waits by the BY door, They get get outside and the backyard is a BIG birthday cake with "ING" on it, a HUGE Hotdog, (both fake), a statue, a gymnast doing stretching, a Pic of a Big Ear, a big Well, a Statue of a dog (I think), there is still a couple things covered up by tarps.....The Gorilla runs around being silly acting like a Gorilla, laying down on the grass and waving to the houseguests . Dan is EXTREMELY excited...Memphis is laid back, Jerry studying it all, they all are....Looks like they have 3 guesses for what it all means, it is a simple phrase they have to figure out.... Dan I think had used up his chances or has one left... Jerry used up his but looks very confident. Dan is talking to the Gorilla ,the Gorilla has a banana and is pretending it's a phone.... Dan says "the Gorilla wants to act out the last scence from King Kong with you Keesha" Dan just said he has one guess left, He is waiting for the other things to be uncovered. Keesha is calling Dan" a Bratt" Keesha is using up one of her guesses.... Eachtime they have a guess as to what the phrase is they have to Ring the Bell in the BY BB put there for them , then they get called into the DR.....Memphis is looking up and down at it all the Gorilla keep uncovering and then after a while covering up some of the items..As the try to figure it out....FOTH...10:58 BB Time now....

the gorilla is cracking me up! Memphis just gave him his hat

The gorilla did the soldier boy moves (superman), some michael jackson moves, helped Dan's hair become a mohawk, made the chicken sound at Memphis...

11:47...they have just a few minutes left to say their guesses before the game is wrapped up.

12:04 pm BBT

Keesha back from making a guess

J - are you going to use any of yours Memphis?

M - If I had a guess I would!

K - Man this game is too hard

J - Hey Mike can I take this sweater off?

Fish

M - No man do what ever you think?

D - what does it meran to you if I win

M - it doesn't mean much, I don't care

D - I want to take you but _ final two

M - just matters what it is, it may not even matter

D _ I am weighing on how much fun it will be who I am with

M - it doesn't matter

D -OK

M - Jerry said he know what it is and he would make a deal, sell his vote

12:07

Dan is saying to Memphis I don't know about leaving Keesha with Jerry, she would be devistated, he could break her down, you could handle it

M - anyone would be devistated being left with Jerry

(Dan is assuming he won)

BB - Hey guys 5 minutes you might as well make a guess

D - you have 1 more?

K - no I used it

Dan rings bell

BB - Dan pls go to the DR

Fish

12:55BBT

Jerry cooking, Dan and Memphis sitting on the LR couches talking about Jessie being cordial to Dan and that Jessie is a pretty genuine dude but he gets to fired up. Memphis would like to see how he acts in his own environment.

1:02BBT

Dan, Memphis and Keesha sitting on the LR couch. The are hoping they find out who won the luxury comp soon, Keesha wants to go back to bed. Dan says Jerry had a good point that someone got it right since they did not get more guesses.

1:05BBT

Dan says the gorilla suit must have been hot as balls, Memphis says oh yeah you could see him sweating. Dan thinks it is cool that BB brought Jessie back in the costume. Dan thought it was the other HG's pounding on his door to wake him up for th luxury comp but it was Jessie. Memphis thought it was Dan pounding on him, Keesha saw the Gorilla but put the covers over her head. Jerry just sitting quiet. Dan is wondering if they will see a clip on the gorilla..

Dan locked his key in the HOH, going in DR to tell production.

1:10BBT

Jerry says to Keesha they love to make us wait, Keesha says we have nothing else to do.

Jerry says maybe nobody got it and they will reward us all, that would be nice, keesha says umm hummm

1:10 pm BBT

Dan getting into his bathing suit

J - Maybe if no one guessed it they will award us all

K -hmmm

J - That would be nice huh?

K - um hum

K laying on LR couch

J sitting on opposite LR couch

K earlier said her tummy hurt because she ate too maky cheese and crackers, was saying she is a super picky eater and overdose it when she gets something she likes. Memphis then said "Yeah like icing?" K - says that he knows her well

1:12

K looks like she is going to go to sleep

J - you know it could be that someone solved it earlier and they just let it go down to that, you know that

K - yeah it could be anything

J - they just let everybody finish to go down to three minutes

J - what are you making memphis?

M - omlette

J - ok

J now laying down on LR couch

1:15BBT

Jerry and Keesha on LR couch, Jerry thinks maybe one of them guessed it early and "they" just let the comp go on, Keesha making pretend she is sleeping then says it could be anything. (this is like watching grass grow)

Archived