August 31 & September 1 - Live Feed Updates

5:39 BBT Dan is seeking a place to put the flag...they didn't get a hanger. It took him ten minutes.

And now they are sitting on the BY couches (all but Jerry).

Keesha says they asked us about fave alcohol where is my wine? (Keesha...check your voice... you'll find the whine).

. <BB: HGs you are not allowed to talk about your diary sessions> .

And now they are bitching because their whole summer is gone... and how depressing it is. (grrr...if I hear one more time how depressing this is....). And now Keesha:

I"m so depressed. My mom on fourth July had a party...i was in a hotel room locked... now memphis complaining... Keesha: "we werent even together...."...

(HELLOOOOOOO!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF VERY FEW PEOPLE OUT OF THOUSANDS OF AUDITIONS TO GET ON THIS SHOW... COULD WE BE A LITTLE LESS SPOILED....and if they mention that there has been no luxury comp yet--despite the Car, the designer clothes, the trip to Hawaii, the ten thousand dollars... and on and on and on--HOW UNGRATEFUL!).

545 BBT: Keesha: And this is sooooo boring....

Jerry comes down and oohs and ahhs over grill.

Keesha continues with her bitching about how boring this is (What is it that Forrest Gump would say? Stupid is as Stupid does... in this case Boring is as Boring does--make your own fun Keesha for crying out loud!--Chipmunk220)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:45PM BBT: Keesha in BY with Dan saying that she just can't sleep anymore, she's so bored.

Jerry actually leaves his HOH room. Memphis tells him the good news about the grill and food.

Memphis goes out to BY and Keesha asks if she was talking to Jerry, she could tell by the look on his face.

I missed part of the conversation in the kitchen between Renny and Jerry but Jerry said something about a lot of trickery going on in the house.

Jerry goes outside asking what they did to deserve the grill. He says it's like something from home. He goes over to it saying "oooooh, it's a good one!"

Renny is in kitchen making the appetizers. Memphis, Dan, Keesha and Jerry in BY.

5:50PM BBT: Jerry saying he needs to stop going upstairs to lie down because he falls asleep. He says he's going to sleep his life away. He says his body is shutting down, it's saying "Enough of this shit." and then he yells "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!"

Memphis goes inside to Renny saying he hates when he does that. He said it's like he has Tourette's for god's sake! Renny says "That's your friend you're talking about!" Memphis says "Shut the fuck up."

As an aside turns out the flag was Dan's, he's had it on the shelf above his bed all this time.

Keesha pointing out they were away for July 4th and now Labour Day. Jerry says we gave up our summer didn't we. Then his Tourette's kicks in again as he yells "How stupid!"

5:55PM BBT: Renny tasting her appetizer.

Keesha in BY saying "Happy Labour Day guys." Dan echoes. Then Jerry echoes. Dan is called to DR. Keesha goes inside saying she's going to start some clothes. Leaving Jerry alone again in the BY.

Memphis in kitchen making something...hamburger patties maybe...the squishing slurping sound as he kneads it is pretty gross.

6:20PM BBT: Renny & Keesha in kitchen. Renny saying "Something's up with that. You have 2 strong competitors out there in the guys. I just don't get it." - she's obviously still complaining that Jerry's nominations didn't protect her. Renny tells Keesha that she's still in the running.

Renny asks Memphis to make a piece of the sausage black for her because she likes it black (aka burned!).

Keesha and Renny complaining again about the lack of wine even after they asked Keesha in the DR. Keesha says she's going to go ask for it. Jerry comes out of DR saying he just asked for another beer at least, they told him they'll put the request in.

6:35PM BBT: Dan and Memphis in BY by the grill. Dan worried that his flag is 1mm off the ground. Memphis saying "So raise it up!" Dan says they should ask Jerry to tell them the story of Labour Day. Memphis says "Oh please!"

6:40PM BBT: Keesha in kitchen saying to Dan in bathroom that this is some birthday for him. That she didn't even get alcohol for her birthday. Jerry bursts the bubble by saying "I think this is our Labour Day special."

Jerry goes out to BY saying "What's up cook?" to Memphis. Dinner is just about ready. Jerry says that he went to the DR and asked for more beer. He said that they should give them each a 6 pack, that this is bullsh*t. His Tourette's kicks in again by yelling "I'LL PAY FOR IT!!" Now Jerry is talking about the Jenn-Air grill in his kitchen - going in to great detail of it.

6:40PM BBT

Jerry wants to bring the table outside to the backyard to eat on. Memphis says that would mean they would lock them out again to do it. Jerry says it's not too big that they couldn't do it themselves. He asks Memphis for his input. Memphis doesn't here him (or ignores him). Jerry goes in to the Kitchen and repeats the idea to Keesha. Keesha says they could make do with the white table in the BY maybe.

Jerry is obsessed with eating outside, making all sorts of suggestions. Keesha keeps saying "Uh huh." "That sounds good" - definitely humouring him! Then Memphis comes out to BY and is immediately hit with Jerry telling him his thoughts - you can hear Keesha in the background giving a little chuckle.

6:30 PM BBT: Dan and Memphis are in the BY. memphis is cooking on the grill then dan goes inside. Keesha and Jerry are in the kitchen. Keesha is making food and ask Dan how it is going out there but then realizes that Dan cant hear her.

Jerry goes outside and says "How ya doing, cook?" to Memphis. Jerry saying how whatever Memphis is cooking looks good and then tells Memphis how he asked the DR for more beer. Jerry proceeds to tell Memphis about his generator grill at home. Memphis says that when he worked at Lowe's he sold a lot of generator grills.

Jerry is basically rambling about his grill and says that it has four burners about for times. Memphis says "cool" in a real sarcastic tone. Jerry wishes that they could bring the table outside and eat out there. Jerry goes back into the kitchen and Keesha immediately goes outside and tells Memphis that the food smells good. Memphis says "In five minutes it will be good to go... Good to go."

Jerry comes back outside and is trying to figure a way to eat outside. Jerry suggests that they can all sit outside on cushions and make it a Hawaiian laua (s/p?) style. Keesha says that it would be cool.

Jerry and Memphis made the dinner table by taking three foot rests from the outdoor couches and lining them up next to eachother then putting the cushions next to them for seats.

A decision has been made - they are going to eat "luau style" (Jerry's description) in the BY, sitting on cushions around the little white outdoor table. Keesha says "That's cute. Good idea Jerry."

Jerry is now asking Keesha where the knife, fork and spoon go on the table. (He's 75 and never set a table before?)

6:50PM BBT: Jerry going to see if they left them anymore beer. He finds Dan in there and whispers "I asked them for some more beer." (why the whispering Jerry?) Nothing in the storage room.

Everyone is helping with the table setting. Looks like Keesha is feeding the fish. Renny is in the DR.

Jerry saying "Can we please have our beer so we can have it with dinner? Please!" Memphis says they need Renny so they can start this shindig. Jerry is going up to the HOH to feed the fish.

Renny had something in the oven cooking for guacamole but was called to the DR. Memphis wondered what the smell was and found whatever it is burning in the oven.

Dan says "Sept 1, 1983" and Memphis says "the day the renegade came in to the world". It's only Dan and Memphis in the BY. Memphis saying that Renny needs to hurry up because he doesn't want to wait forever to eat.

Everyone is in the kitchen waiting for Renny to come out of the DR so they can eat. Camera focusing in on the tray of grilled food - looks like they think they're still cooking for 13 houseguests!!!!

Renny is out of the DR, it's time to eat!

7:00PM BBT: Memphis gets down on the cushion in the BY to join Dan at the table. He's tugging at the cushion trying to get comfortable then says "Dude I'm not liking this Hawaiian style shit." (referring to the sitting on the ground to eat)

Dan and Memphis are already sitting outside eating at the Luau style table. Memphis immediately says "im not liking this Hawaiian style shit"

Meanwhile, Keesha, Renny, and Jerry are all still in the kitchen.

Dan compliments Memphis's hamburger and says "it actually looks like a real hamburger"

Renny suggests that they all say grace. Jerry goes outside and sits down with Dan and Memphis. Renny comes out and says "what is this, a Japanese restaurant?!" and Keesha says "I guess so"

Renny and Keesha sit down and Renny starts saying Grace.

The guys are outside waiting for Renny and Keesha. Jerry goes in to Kitchen to tell them. Renny seems annoyed "Why they waiting? Just go ahead." (seriously why are they so slow?) Keesha and Renny finally get their plates together and go outside. As soon as Renny opens the BY doors she says "What is this?! A Japanese restaurant?!?!"

7:07PM BBT: Dan is already done his first plate! Heading in for more. He asks anyone needs anything, then asks Renny if she needs anything to drink. She says "No thanks." (she's not falling for that again! LOL)

Now Memphis is heading in for plate #2. Memphis finds Dan inside cutting the corn off the cob. Turns out half of Dan's front 2 teeth are fake. Sounds like some kind of basketball accident. Memphis' says his 2 front teeth are also fake. Dan's are just filled with cavity filling material, whereas Memphis' are full teeth that pop in.

Keesha is wondering if they are going to leave the grill. (good point - perhaps it's just for Labour Day)

Renny is done with the "luau style" dining. She's cleaned her plate inside and is now outside sitting on the BY couch. Renny says "Keesha, you ate??" to which Keesha says "Yep! I ate a full plate!" Renny says "You probably needed it!" Keesha says she ate a hot dog and fish. (do they miss all the eating she does all day??? she just doesn't eat meals with everyone else!)

Everyone is in agreement that they are stuffed. Renny says they need to save room for cake.

Dan goes out to BY to tell Memphis that Jerry cannot compete in the next HOH but that person can compete in the following one. Memphis says he already told him that. Dan says sometimes you need triple confirmation. Keesha goes out to BY and Memphis says that Dan is all excited because he found out Jerry can't play in HOH. Keesha says she knows, that Jerry told her earlier. Memphis says it means the next HOH is him, Dan or Keesha and that as long as Jerry doesn't win PoV they're money.

7:30PM BBT

Jerry bashing on the BY couch with Memphis & Keesha.

8:00PM BBT

BY discussions of Mexican donkey shows, Memphis' road trip with 19/20 year old girls, and strip clubs.

Now camera keeps focusing on occupied sign on bathroom door with Memphis inside.

Sounds like Jerry paid for a prostitute back when he was 19 or 20. Back when he was "young and virile" - Jerry's words. When Keesha asks what that means Jerry says "needy or over-sexed or something". (definitely a case of too much information!)

Everyone but Renny in BY talking about marriage and having kids. Dan asks when your eggs start going bad. (LOL) Jerry answers "42 and then after that a lot of kids get born with defects".

8:15PM BBT

Dan just got yelled at by BB for singing. Memphis is trying to kill a moth by throwing it in the spider's web - Keesha is freaking out yelling at him to stop it. The camera is focused on the spider crawling to get the moth.

Renny is now inside lying on her bed while everyone else is mesmerized by the spider.

8:20PM BBT

Beginning to wonder what's up with the food they had for dinner - first Memphis in the bathroom with camera focused on the occupied sign, then Rennie with the camera focused on the occupied sign, and now Keesha's turn.

The boys still in the BY watching the spider. Keesha goes to VW bedroom and asks Renny why she's lying down. Renny says she's tired.

Renny and Keesha lying on Renny's bed together. Renny asks Keesha what do they mean when they ask you in your DR session "So is there anything else you want to ask us?" and Keesha says she doesn't know but they ask her the same type of thing "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" So Renny says they should both go to the DR together to ask them what it means. Off to the DR they go.

Dan is on living room couch, Memphis wanders through the living room. Jerry is once again alone, well he has the spider.

8:30PM BBT

Dan and Renny on one couch, Memphis and Keesha on the other, Jerry comes in and sits in one of the eviction chairs. Renny asks Dan if he wants to play bicycle. Dan says sure as long as they keep the pillow between their feet. Renny asks why and Dan says he doesn't like foot on foot contact. Keesha says Renny you know he's funny about his feet. Renny makes a comment about he's funny about his feet and he's also funny about that bathing suit that he's been wearing for 500 years and refuses to wash. Dan says it's been chlorinated. Renny says he's going to catch some flack outside of the house for not wearing that swimsuit. Jerry says "Doesn't it give you jock itch?" Dan starts singing again. Delayed reaction by BB "Dan I told you to KNOCK IT OFF!" (they sound MAD!). Keesha says "Sounds like they've had enough of you!!"

Everyone sitting in the living room reminiscing about their first day in the house - what they first saw when they came in, how excited they were. Jerry points out how the atmosphere has definitely changed. Keesha and Memphis want to see the first episode, Renny says that's the last one that she wants to see. Dan keeps speculating on what Keesha's sound bite was "Hi I'm Keesha and I'm going to use ALL my assets!"..then "This mid-west girl just turned Hollywood."

8:40PM BBT

Dan just got called to DR. Jerry says they probably called him to DR to tell him to wash his bathing suit. Memphis says people are going to see him on the show wearing the same clothes every day. Keesha says she saw green mold growing on Dan's bathing suit - she said she's not kidding. Renny asks if Dan wears his swimsuit to bed, she's told no, so she says she thinks she's going to take his swimsuit and wash it. Everyone says he'll be so mad, but she says she doesn't care!

Jerry says he was up at 5:00am this morning eating cashews and drinking tomato juice.

Everyone except Dan still in living room. Talking about luxury comps from previous seasons. Renny says she doesn't think it's fair that the comps this season they have had with prizes haven't been for everyone, only some people have played and had the chance. Now talk of previous seasons. Jerry finds it interesting that they have so little to do with the actual show...only about 10 min in total with Julie Chen and answering questions. Keesha says it's probably too risky to keep them live on the air too long.

Jerry out of the blue says "That's when you start losing your baby fat." About 5 min later Renny says "Baby fat? What? What are you talking about?" Jerry says about 30 is when he thinks you start losing your baby fat. That you don't change much between 18 and 30.

8:50PM BBT

Definite case of boredom going on in living room.

Renny says that the living room is probably the ugliest room she's ever seen. She said the wall looks like fish scales.

8:55PM BBT

Memphis is called to DR. Silence in living room.

Jerry then says he wonders if he will have a reputation when he gets out of here. Renny starts laughing and says "Oh you'll have a reputation when you get out of here all right!" She then says she thinks they all will when they get out of here, Jerry and Keesha agree.

9:00PM BBT

Jerry is talking about the country club he and Joanne belong to. When they go Joanne has a drink called an Orgasm. He said that one time after she had about 3 the friend they were with stood up to go get a drink and asked if anyone wanted something, so Joanne yells out "Get me another orgasm!!"

Dan then asks if he can read Keesha's letter. She says sure. Dan is now reading parts out "You are doing so well, just like you said you would." He says "Were you cocky Keesha?" Keesha says thanks for calling me out Dan while she's laughing. "You are also showing me that you love me. I've heard you say you miss me." and "I want you to know that Gizmo and I watch you all the time." and "I would like us to go away on vacation or just lock us up in a room together for three weeks." and "I have big hopes together for us as a couple."

Renny wants to know what time they usually get the wine. Jerry says 9:00 - hmmm right about now. Renny is now off to the storage room to check. Nothing in there. Renny mumbles "Are you kidding me?"

Renny and Dan are now going to play a game of Concentration with the cards.

(I'm calling it a night. Night everyone!)

9:25PM BBT: Memphis and Dan go outside and feed a bug to a spider. They are quite enthralled to watch the spider wind the bug up in its web. They spend a really long time hunting for more bugs to feed the spider and there are tweezers involved.

Keesha and Renny go in the SR. Keesha doesn't want to tell anyone that they got wine so they can drink it all themselves. Renny takes the bottle of wine to their room while Keesha gets the wine opener. Plans change and they open the wine in the SR then hide it in the freezer. They head back to the VWBR to drink their pilfered wine.

9:40PM BBT: The boys are still working on feeding a bug to the spider...

9:50PM BBT: Finally success

Archived