Tuesday's Show

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well he obviously is a legand in his own mind, that was just done purely for himself and I think that is wrong when it involves others in your so called alliance and us viewers, he is having a laugh at our expence cause really there was drama enough just breakin his silly assed deal, ya know??

I'm with you Marty! I love Dan! He is sure making this week very interesting!!!!!!!! I thought the POV "game" was kinda silly, ok not kinda...it was very silly! He should have just kept it simple, the statement about gambling with someone else's safety would have sufficed I think. But who cares...it was fun! I'm down with Dan!!!!!!!!! And def. ready for Michelle to go home!!!!

:party_smilie:

Hahaha! On tonight's show, Dan was like a 14 year old boy who's discovered his penis for the first time.

What a childish idiot he is. I don't think he even cares that he's blowing his chances with the jury.

And how sadistic do you have to be to make people play his "game"? Michelle and Ollie should have agreed beforehand to both say "Dan told me to say Keesha" or "Renny" -- he couldn't have put both of them up.

"If I remember correctly someone took Dustin's t-shirt and destroyed that, yet no penalty noms were given."

That was Dick. He threw it on the roof. It most likely landed right on a tar patch and cooked in the California sun. Heck, it's probably still up there, lol.

If Ollie got a penalty nom, it would only be if he broke house decorations that were on loan. Previous seasons you'd get yelled at by BB if you even tried taking stuff off the wall to play with. That's someone else's property they basically rent out to CBS to use and return later.

well he obviously is a legand in his own mind, that was just done purely for himself and I think that is wrong when it involves others in your so called alliance and us viewers, he is having a laugh at our expence cause really there was drama enough just breakin his silly assed deal, ya know??

Like I say he is smart, funny and had made this season very enjoyable for me. He is not afraid to shake things up.

You're exactly right, pinkie. Weren't they all talking about "not taking the game personally" recently? How soon they forget.

And I just saw the "Suck my ____" video. Wow, stay classy, Ollie.

What I don't get is Michelle talking about Monica being in the cafeteria? I don't get what relevance it had, nor what it meant. I don't subscribe to the feeds, but out of context, I gather she was talking about pictures in Dan's HoH room and she was trying to pin up more "evidence" about Dan lying? Maybe Dan thought she was somewhere else?

Also, I don't understand why HGs feel the need to cuss so much. Profanity is the way that a feeble mind expresses itself forcibly.

And Carmen, you say Dan is sadistic, I say the HGs were even more stupid to play along. It was a transparent plan, and Renny was the only one who saw it, but she quickly buckled.

I don't think he's smart at all. His conversations are unintelligent (for someone with a teaching degree) and he openly makes fools of others. Plus, he needs to grow a pair.

I fail to see the humorous side of him. Maybe it's funny when he's constantly talking down to others. I couldn't last not five minutes in a room with him...he's pompous and boring.

I was wondering some clarification...

They didn't say much about the poll on the show tonight except to check out the site. Then, when you do, it has a poll. Yet, I don't really get what I'm "voting" for. The question is weird...about getting lost on the way home from work. Does the person get lost or do you wish for them to? Uh....

Any insight? Thanks!! :)

that was not needed to shake things up, that was purely for Dan and I see something very mean spirited in that. There was plenty of tension and drama without that silly game, there was no need whatsoever for it and I said int eh Dan thread I do not think he came up with that on his own, and this is offically thie first time I can say I smell tampering, he just ain't all that. He could have put Michelle up and made his point, OMG, a huge point. Dan is very immature.

I don't think he's smart at all. His conversations are unintelligent (for someone with a teaching degree) and he openly makes fools of others. Plus, he needs to grow a pair.

I think Dan is brilliant.

that was not needed to shake things up, that was purely for Dan and I see something very mean spirited in that. There was plenty of tension and drama without that silly game, there was no need whatsoever for it and I said int eh Dan thread I do not think he came up with that on his own, and this is offically thie first time I can say I smell tampering, he just ain't all that. He could have put Michelle up and made his point, OMG, a huge point. Dan is very immature.

I don't see how you can say he is mean and immature. Look at Renny and you will see a very mean immature person. Renny is a mean wild card and she is not to be trusted.

Actually, Ollie not being able to play would make sense from an editing point of view. They didn't show his outburst tonight, just a POV ceremony with the box shutting and Mr. Generic Announcer telling people crap they should know already after 10 seasons. They will probably use that footage as a precursor to Julie handing out the punishment Ollie probably would be told of before the live show to avoid further outbursts. Maybe he'll just lose his vote, which wouldn't matter much.

But I've got $50 down that says he simply gets put on slop. We know that Grodnerd loves her precious slop. I think she secretly hopes the Food Network will let her create a slop cooking show. Or that Chef Boyardee will call and offer to buy the recipe.

"I don't see how you can say he is mean and immature. Look at Renny and you will see a very mean immature person. Renny is a mean wild card and she is not to be trusted."

I agree Marty! Again! Some of the things I have heard the other houseguests say...have really thrown me for a loop. Ollie called Memphis an "underground F#$$ot" I couldn't believe something like that would come out of his mouth. And not to mention the ugly mean things Jerry and Michelle both have said. NOt that renny, or Keesha or anyone for that matter has not said anything mean...but I certainly dont think that Dan is any more "evil" than anyone else. And he is PLAYING the game...thinking about every move he makes. As crazy as all his moves are...he is the most fun to watch IMHO.

I was wondering some clarification...

They didn't say much about the poll on the show tonight except to check out the site. Then, when you do, it has a poll. Yet, I don't really get what I'm "voting" for. The question is weird...about getting lost on the way home from work. Does the person get lost or do you wish for them to? Uh....

Any insight? Thanks

I think they'll be used in either the POV or more likely the HOH comp on Thursday evenings show. There are several questions, and I'm sure it'll be something like the HG's being asked who America voted for . . . . whatever the particular question is! Last player standing wins!

I am not trashing him, I am saying what I think of him is certain aspects, and I do not even dislike him all the way, but this part of him what he did tonight I dislike, it was not needed and uncalled for. I dislike Michelle to the fullest extent and Memphis pretty much. I am just pointing out what I think and how I reacted to what dan did tonight.

I don't think he's smart at all, I think it was done for some unknown reason or someone put Dan up to the BS he's been pulling and it came from the DR. He didn't just come up with this shit. Last night the cameras were only on Michelle, Ollie and Jerry for a minute then they switched right away because every time Michelle said something and she meant the DR they blocked us from seeing or hearing it.

Dan is the biggest wimp (to say it nicely) of a man I ever seen and makes the most stupid excuses for why he can't stand up for himself. I think if Ollie got in his face he would have run to the DR or hoh and never came back out. Dan was to afraid to be a man and tell Ollie to his face that he in no way was he putting up Renny or Keesha and the deal is off now. I'd love to see Dan play this game with Evil Dick.

Archived