Tuesday's Show

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait to see how the POV ceremony actually went down and how the editors worked around Ollie's screaming fit. I can't wait to see what they do with the whole, "suck my ****". It should be a great episode!

I highly doubt they're gonna show any part of that. Would be interesting though. LOL

yep...they usually end the Tuesday show with the pov ceremony...after the box gets slammed shut everyone gets up and the show is over...so Ollie's hissy fit probably won't be shown until Thursday. With Thursday being FF...they may not have much or any time to devote to it...but they should.

Hey all, not sure if this has been posted but I just read it on CBS boards. Not sure if it has any validity, so we shall see. Thread called Joker's Updates.

"Penalty Nomination

An All Big Brother representative was able to talk briefly with Big Brother producer Alison Grodner

Do you think he may not be able to play in HOH????

no

I would love for Ollie to not be able to compete in HOH. Mainly b/c Michelle should probably still go even if ollie was penalty nom'd

EDIT: can you imagine how upset Michelle would be if she got a quickie HOH and couldn't get pictures and stuff. :lol:

F'n big brother i want to see mother f'in pictures of of my mother'fin family you stupid motherf'ers.

He also thew a pillow in the pool, took the weights and threw them around. There may be more but that is what I saw.

I would love for Ollie to not be able to compete in HOH. Mainly b/c Michelle should probably still go even if ollie was penalty nom'd

EDIT: can you imagine how upset Michelle would be if she got a quickie HOH and couldn't get pictures and stuff.

F'n big brother i want to see mother f'in pictures of of my mother'fin family you stupid motherf'ers.

Tarheeltitan, It would almost be worth keepin' the witch!!! Not that I'm a huge Jerry fan. So far Jerry avoids all the others.

I want every HOH (after Thurs quickie) to be endurance. Preferably an endurance involving...birds, very big, very loud bird, very mean, birds. Is Ollie scared of live chicken's too?

My hope would be that they leave the current noms the way they are, and that he would not be able to compete in the HOH because he's getting a penalty nomination the way Jen did in BB8. Then he'd only be able to save his own butt by getting the POV!

Yes and the reason is with all his stupid theories of late, he mentioned today something about them not forgetting about a double eviction. I think he was told that because of his behavior that on thursday he will not be able to compete in HOH and will be immediately on the block. However, if its a FF and rhere is a POV, he will get a chance to save himself. This of course is my speculation.

My hope would be that they leave the current noms the way they are, and that he would not be able to compete in the HOH because he's getting a penalty nomination the way Jen did in BB8.

Jen got a penalty because she ate real food when she was suppose to be on slop. Both Dick and James threw something at other hgs and received no penalties. Jen took Dick's cigarettes and destroyed them and received no penalties. If I remember correctly someone took Dustin's t-shirt and destroyed that, yet no penalty noms were given. HOllie threw things around while he was alone.

For what action should HOllie be getting a penalty nom?

Archived