Tuesday, August 26th

doxie2doxie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He didn't go after anybody because the ones he was mad at were up in the HOH room

I think he didn't go after anyone because his display was just that. If he'd really wanted to get physical, he could have done something to Dan when he was in HOH alone with him and Dan had told him he was just playing a game!

He chose to regain his "manhood" by being a total a-hole!

I so hear ya there Misha! I really want both of them gone too then Jerry. What a gong show.

manhood shmanhood...sheesh...Ollie needs to grow up or maybe actually PLAY the game. There is a concept.

April was playing the game from the beginning when the others were sitting around talking about their big houses, calories and other hg.

I was going to say she got outsmarted, but not really. Her week was the only week the hg decided not to play "follow the leader."

I agree GingerSnaps I like it more when they play the game instead of being protected by someone else.

I think Ollie, Michelle, and Jerry (not including the remark about Dan and children) have said things about the other hg's and the others have all said things that are just as bad so they are all guilty of it.

The only person at this point I'd like to see win is Renny, she plays the game, cares about others not just Keesha and speaks her mind. I can't stand the thought of any of the others winning it.

wow, listening to Ollie Jerry and Michelle talk smack in the BY is so funny. I can't believe they don't realize what clowns they look like on the feeds.

LOL "Ollie: who wants a double eviction say I"

Michelle "not this week, have a twist to keep me in, then have double eviction last week"

they're so close to the truth, too bad it's not michelle's world. We'd have luxury comp's every day and she'd have a trip to hawaii

Ginger , April actually did get outsmarted..

She knew that something was up that week and failed to have jerry use the POV to take down jessie,part of her NEW alliance , and he was voted out!

Alliance between april ,ollie Jessie,Michelle, GONE in a heartbeat, because she gambled that she had the votes,even though she questioned it several times durning the week.

IMO it was debatable game play on Aprils part, to start that alliance A/O/J/M that week anyway,why not wait until the following week ,when the dust had settled?

I can't believe that someone Jerry's age is stupid enough to stand around with M & O and trash people in such a vulgar way. You would think he would have some self discipline.

Now they're worried Renny's going through their things............puleeze

I understand what you are saying GSN, but how many times do we see on film hgs flip-flopping and we think they are going to evict the other person, but it never happens?

Yes, she did question it, but in her mind (because this is how it was happening each week) she never thought the hgs would go against her. But, it's all a moot point because if she wanted to foolproof her word 100% she should have never put Jessie up. There were others to choose from to nom.

I find these conversations funny. The other day Dan and Memphis were thinking that HOllie was going through and trashing their stuff while they were up in HOH, yet none of these people ever get off their butts to go check. They'll just keep talking about it.

renny wants jerry gold bar's that he is going to give his grand kids

so i dont put nothing past her

ok, here again this is Memphis plan for Renny to go to Jerry and ask for thise bars, Renny did not devise that, greedy guts Memphis did, they were talkin about it the other nite after they realized Keesha could no longer go to Jerry, that they would have to have another plan, and I see the plan is now goin down, do not try and put this one on Renny. She takes enough heat.

Renny's not trying to steal Jerry's gold bars...............if he gives them up to stay in the game, that's totally different.

After hearing the sicko conversations between J/O/M today...............I hope they all end up in the jury house where they can sit with April & Libra and trash mouth everyone around the clock. At least it will be off the feeds.

well I clearly thought before Renny ever got to the HOH when memphis and Dan were plotting and laughing that well, that blows the Keesha idea, that Memphis came up with asking Jerry's gold bars, but it was not decided that it would be Renny just then, now I hear it is her askin for them, I am almost pos it was memphis who said wouldn't it be great if we vcould get Jerry to give up his gold bars, but again I may not have heard it all.

yeah, i know they all 3 were talkin that I saw later m/k/d, but at first I thought it was Memphis, and at the time I was thinkin well isn't that appropo for him cause he is always out to get somthin for himself no matter who he has to step on,lol

Hey did y'all notice that Memphis is starting to get man boobs?? I swear he is, cause all he does is feed face,lolol

Archived