Tuesday, August 26th

doxie2doxie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Memphis could've. He's just smarter than that. Push comes to shove though... he would. Ollie is a 'man of color' and that just might be giving him the pass to bash gays. Michelle being a female would've had the same pass. If it'd been Dan or Memphis... ooooooooyah trouble. Ratings people. Ratings.

renny.jpg
Other than Renny doing her best imitation of a blowfish, this tells alot about how she felt after the Ollie blow-up. It's the same look your mother had when you came in at 2 a.m. and blew your curfew. Trying to stay out of the mess. Anyone know if she ever said anything to Ollie after the freak-out?

Ratings people. Ratings

***BINGO***! Even though conspiracy theories abound (I loved Ollie's latest last night about BB putting multiple names in the POV bag so only players were picked that BB wanted in the comp and they didn't want him to win POV - DUH), this is a TV production that needs ratings to generate advertising revenues to make it worthwhile airing. If this show gets canned because nobody is interested, what the heck will we all have to get obsessed over??? :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

When Manchelle won the pov a while ago...she was all hyped up on the BB manipulating the pov bag names...because Dan's name was never picked out of the bag at that point...so she checked to make sure all the names were in there...they were.

I'm surprised she's back on that conspiracy theory now...since she disproved it then.

Anyway...BB couldn't rig it...that can't put multiple names in the bag....what if one name was selected 2x...

Also..if they left someones name out...there'd be one less chip in the bag and right now when only 1 person sat out in past pov...that would have been pretty obvious.

IMO, Ollie should get a "Penalty" thrown at him like was thrown at Jen in Season 8. If I recall correctly she was given the Penalty for eating when she shouldn't, and destroying Evel Dick's Cigarettes.

And, if I recall correctly, the penalty was that she was automatically on the block for the next eviction ceremony, after being unable to play for the HOH, and that she automatically had one vote for her eviction.

Ollie throwing his childish tantrum, and destroying property deserves that type of Penalty to be levied on him!!!

With this being a "double eviction" week (unknown to the Hg's) that would make him automatically be on the block for the 2nd elimination this Thursday. I'm quite certain he would then be joining April in the Jury House.

That would be good for everyone (except Jerry), as not only would Michelle be going to the Jury House, so would Ollie. And then he and April can get it on without constant cameras watching them. He doesn't seem to be doing too well with his "April withdrawal"!!! Maybe he'll mellow back down like he has been most of the game if he is again getting SOME nooky. LOL

I thought he should have been thrown out IMO. But whatever...

I didn't see it, but I read that either Ollie or Michelle are now accusing Dan of being a child molester? Did anybody hear who actually came up with that piece of crap?

Archived