Bb10 Vs Bb9

wynchgo

BB10 vs BB9  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which season do you think has the worst cast?

• BB10
    • BB9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 8 is the best, but this season I think will be number two after it all!!!!!!! Keesha, Dan, Renny, and Memphis make it to final 4 it is easily the best final 4 in history for me with the 4 people I love the most.

BB9 are you kidding me Team Christ making it to end was easily the most gag alliance in the history of BB for me. Ryan and Adam finale what a joke!!!!!! The only thing worth while in BB9 was Sharon, Josh, James, and Chelsia and once they started dropping like flies it was all over for me. Ryan and Adam dumb and dumber!!!!!

bb9 had the slut factor

i hated the first few weeks

but once they split up the couples it was better then 10

i was on the edge of my feet each hoh

this year it is quite obvious in each comp who will win

bb9 they made lots of side deals

this year the side deals are quite obvious and few in between

and level of iq regarding the bb game this year is a big gap between hg

ollie, michelle hands down are the two dumbest bb hg ever cast

even cowboy, amber were brighter

i feel kinda bad for jerry because their stupidity has rubbed off on him

and me saying bb9 is better speaks volume for me because bb9 was worst bb ever before this season with 6 next 8 then 7

i wish bb can get back to bb2,3,4,5 days where hg werent clinically retarded in regards to playing the game

jmho

ap twist seem random

Season 8 is the best, but this season I think will be number two after it all!!!!!!! Keesha, Dan, Renny, and Memphis make it to final 4 it is easily the best final 4 in history for me with the 4 people I love the most.

Season 8 suck! I hated AP.. America needs to stay out of the game! It was a wasted year for me...The best seasons for me was BB3,4, 6, and 7. I couldnt stand 8. They had help and ED thought he was playing the game...

Archived