Bb10 Vs Bb9

wynchgo

BB10 vs BB9  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which season do you think has the worst cast?

• BB10
    • BB9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb 10 worst season due to level of stupidity

I wonder why people watch shows they don't like. If they are rigged anyway what fun is that to watch?

I love this season. I think tonight's show was fantastic.

I wonder why people watch shows they don't like. If they are rigged anyway what fun is that to watch?

i thought it was message board about hg not what others think

if i cared what others on here thought

i be a millionaire by now

frankly only poster i care about here is myself

guess everyone else is so vested here they cared about other posters :lol:

what a life

James, Sharon, Chelsia, and Josh were some of my all time favorites....Sheila, Amanda, and Allison were some other standouts but I have to say I like the dynamics of the BB10 cast much better. In BB9 my favorites went fast and Natalie is the only HG in BB history who has ever made me consider canceling my feeds for the rest of the season because she was so irritating. The Libra/April/Keesha triangle was fascinating to watch, Dan, Renny, Angie, and Memphis have all been great to watch as well. I think there will always be some cynics for every season, but IMO BB10 has so far been one of the better seasons (along with 2, 3, 6, and 8)

Seasons 8 and 9 sucked. AP ruined BB8 and I couldn't stand anyone, although Jen was entertaining. Donatos sucked and were handed the game by America. Couples twist ruined BB9 and also the fact that it was on during Idol. Cast was very unlikeable.

Season 10 is MUCH better, right up there with BB3, BB5 and BB6. The cast is much more diverse and alliances have shifted several times. Now I just can't wait to see K/R/D/M alliance start backstabbing each other. Should make for some good TV. :)

i agree with you there

i can wait to see them turn on each other

Archived