Post Pov Ceremony

uvp

My Danny worries me sometimes with his grand plans. I hope it doesn't back fire on him and put him in the loony tunes category with his alliance.

I do have to give him that last night was brilliant with the information he got from everyone and how he used it to keep the final 4 in on the same page.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Misha. This season would be (more) boring without Dan. I love the way he thinks out loud (for the viewers) and talks into the camera....but you don't piss off your alliance. He needs to take it easy this morning....lord knows he's gonna need the energy for tonite.

Fatcat... I am not just feisty... I am... MELODRAMATIC!! I totally appreciate this personality as it matches mine. Heehehehehe. Like I said... gamewise... very stupid... but for my fun and amusement? Brilliant. I will spend a good amount of time voting for him to get AC at the end if he gets eliminated because of his stint this week. LOL I know he already has the 20G, but for thinking of me before his gameplay? I will vote for the AC for him.

IMO............the better TV aftermath would be a total shocker from Dan............they aren't going to just show the meeting............besides that, how is Dan, taking a vote from the hgs for POV good TV..........for those that don't follow the feeds, I think it will just look lame.

Misha if dan gets put out then I will vote for him for AP, but other wise I gots to vote for Renny. He has been entertaining, and i do go for the melodramitic also, BUT, I got this side of me that want to go to the death for what is right,lolol it is the Pisces in me,lolol

The good thing is that he's asking Ollie FIRST. If Ollie doesn't say Renny, Dan doesn't follow through with the rest of his little speech. If Ollie hedges... Dan already forewarned Ollie that he would break the deal. LOL

Dan is nominating Michelle... he's just setting all the fireworks up before the show and making sure that everybody plays their part in the fun that will have him rolling in his bed 25 years down the road with Monica. LOL

Dan to Memphis, "This is either going to go very well, or very bad".

Memphis to Dan, "I'm betting on the second ", adding, "But everything is a gamble".

Dan to Memphis, saying something like how Michelle thinks she's safe.

Dan just called to the DR...

Memphis to Renny, "The calm before the storm".

Dan is nominating Michelle... he's just setting all the fireworks up before the show and making sure that everybody plays their part in the fun that will have him rolling in his bed 25 years down the road with Monica. LOL

I so hope this is the way it plays out. OMG...I can not wait for POV ceremony!!! I may just have to reinstate my feeds for this.

I don't know reading the post, I think Dan is smoking or snorting something up in HOH.

All he is doing is delaying the inevitable!!!!

JUST FREAKING DO IT!

Isn't it going on 12 PM at BB? Thought someone said 11 AM??? IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF HERE, and it's not going to be pretty cause I'm at work!!!!

Production will always delay things if there are fun shenanigans going on in the house. Dan is definitely up to shenanigans and now that Dan has Ollie's agreement to name Renny... they call Dan to DR. LOL

Let the games begin!!

well I am back off the Dan bus if he draws this POV out and has them all naming names, it is silly, it could get ugly, true he has been lucky so far, but this to me is not funny when you are asking the people who you are in with to bloody their hands for you, because deep down you have cold feet and do not want to do it alone. Now if he just Mans up , says what he has to say and puts up Michelle, then i'll ride the bus with him again, but I think this is uncalled for, not needed, believe me Manchelle will cause enough drama to last the rest of the show, as will Ollie and Jerry, as Ollie said he would go "Crazy" if Dan does not do his bidding, we will see i guess.lol

Archived