Comments and Quotes Discussions

Guest CHRIS1227

Guest CHRIS1227

I know this was a couple days ago, but this really got under my skin.

During the eating contest, when Eric pushes Janelle out of the way to take on the challenge for his own glory. Later Maggie says something like "What a leader, what a team player!" to the camera. That made my skin crawl.

I found myself rooting for Maggie and Eric at the begginning because they were the only ones with actual strategies, but now they are just egotistical jerks.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I know this was a couple days ago, but this really got under my skin.

During the eating contest, when Eric pushes Janelle out of the way to take on the challenge for his own glory. Later Maggie says something like "What a leader, what a team player!" to the camera. That made my skin crawl.

I found myself rooting for Maggie and Eric at the begginning because they were the only ones with actual strategies, but now they are just egotistical jerks.

He only took over when he saw that the challenge was easy.

He also told Michael to step up when he was taking his time.

But Mr "I'm not intimimimimimidated'' forgot was that Michael had the Tuna Malt only a couple of minutes before that.

Eric needs to have his liver eaten by the other houseguests

Guest CHRIS1227

I thought of another. When Eric tells the HGs not to eat the ice cream. Um, pretty sure they are adults and pretty sure they can eat ice cream whenever they want.

He is really on a huge power trip.

Agree 100% "crappy" did NOT have to get into the food comp!

He only did it to grab camera time away from janelle, after all, Michael/Kaisar & Janelle/Beau I think finish all their gross whatever....

After the comp, all eric sheeps started the "what a hero, my crappy,,,"

Everyone forgot eric push janelle out and michael was more than full from his shake from hell... so what... "crappy" ate a couple sandwiches... he did NOT have to and he hadnt have a big glass of shake from hell

christinetroy23

telling them to ration(sp) the food! telling them that he will allow them to come and talk to him on by one starting now!!

Guest he said she said

Don't forget that he "stepped up" for the wine and beer and now BB has taken it away (at least for the time being...) :rofl

Guest he said she said

They haven't gotten any since they fight (correct me if I'm wrong...)

Yana - you always beat me to it!! Youve got the lightning fast fingers :wink:

christinetroy23

he said she said wrote:  

Don't forget that he "stepped up" for the wine and beer and now BB has taken it away (at least for the time being...)  

when and why did they take it away? i bet something to do with the fight?

YESSSS def after fight NO more alcohol!!!!!!!

"crappy" biggest complainer :roll:

Soooo, he (cRappy ate the stupid sardines) for ALCOHOL, got half a nite of it, sending a big part up to the gold room to get michael drunk and now is till complaining duuuhhhhh :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guest jimmydot

more than that, I almost blew chunks.... goodness... what a ham...

Eric will be going very soon. He is too bossy and too tempermental. He sat outside and you could just see him building a head of steam and honestly I think he would have hit Micheal had BB not stepped in. I don't believe his apology to M at all that he would never come to blows with anyone. He is very unpredictable.

Off topic but........

If BigE was going to step up and be the hero in one of the food contests, why not do it when VeggieMag couldnt participate and left her partner to eat chocolate covered snake all by herself?

good point

Guest ourbirthclub

Did you see all the HG's in teh bathroom when he told Micheal he was sorry? Almost like he warned them that was about to happen so he can be made to look like the good guy. Like it was all staged!! I know he didn't do it because he meant it only for his sheep to keep following him.

I think he would have hit Micheal had BB not stepped in. I don't believe his apology to M at all that he would never come to blows with anyone.  He is very unpredictable.

the only thing he would have hit is Michael's knees.

Michael is like twice Eric's height :lol:

Guest ourbirthclub
I think he would have hit Micheal had BB not stepped in. I don't believe his apology to M at all that he would never come to blows with anyone.  He is very unpredictable.

the only thing he would have hit is Michael's knees.

Michael is like twice Eric's height :lol:

hahahahhah I garentee it was the ice cream midget ate that gave him a sugar rush. The only reason he booted up to anyone that night.

Off topic but........

If BigE was going to step up and be the hero in one of the food contests, why not do it when VeggieMag couldnt participate and left her partner to eat chocolate covered snake all by herself?

Probably because there was NO way he was going to until Mike and Janelle both dominated and then went back for a second chance to dominate again. (i mean in the food comp lol)

telling them to ration(sp) the food! telling them that he will allow them to come and talk to him on by one starting now!!

give me  a break!!!!!

did micheal go and talk to him?

said they could talk to him one by one and then he would do no more talking after that on the subject. I don't know if I could have talked to him at all with a comment like that.

The most annoying comment so far for me is when Ivette calls Kaysar "camel boy" (which is often). She can damn sure dish it out, but can't take it..she goes "Cuban" if anyone even looks ay her wrong! She is the biggest bigot on the show. I really want to smack her!

James ended a sentence days ago to Sarah at bedtime something close to "why don't you just go to sleep, jerk". It wasn't in jest. Not sure if that's the exact sentence, been searching for about 2+ hrs. for it.

Not only an annoying comment, but telling of things to come and his obvious thoughts about women. It was whispered between them.

I agree that Eric is an a-hole, but James is worse as he hides it & "puts on". Playing the game - maybe, yet I doubt this with them. There's no excuse/reason/rationalization to believe this isn't really his pea brain & true feelings. Dangerous stuff. Reminds me of Jonathon on TAR, yet much more frightening to me as Jonathan was at least out there with it & James as I said before is - frightening. This dude is a true menace to any female not to mention umpteen other things.

Wrote too much, apologies.