Sunday, August 24th

uvp

I know how Ollie feels about drinking and it HAD to have gone through his mind as Michelle was rambling about how "Gangsta" the whole deal was and patting herself on the back for being all superior... he had to have thought... omg... THIS is the person I chose to save? I am a stupid idiot for teaming up with her because even I would want to get rid of her.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been very good at calling the winners. I sway between the HGs I really want to win and the ones I don't like and pray don't win. Maggie was one of those and Boogie was the other. I didn't want them to win but unfortunately they did. I didn't watch the ED season at all so I can't comment on that. Didn't like him either - too crude for my taste.

What I have noticed though is how the evicted HGs somehow usually forget the wrongs done to them once they get to sequester. People you thought would hold grudges will end up voting for the player who had the best game plan. They seem much more forgiving once they get out of the House atmosphere.

I can only hope things will work in Dan's favor and he will make it to the F2.

I think Dan and Memphis will try to get Ollie out at the double eviction this Thursday. Then, they will see a golden opportunity to try to get rid of Keesha instead of Jerry. They would only have Renny and Jerry to beat at the F4 endurance comp and then finally... POV to take em to F3. They dump Jerry at F4... and dump Renny at F3.

to me there is no way Keesha is gonna win BB10, to do that she is gonna have to pull out some wins in the comps to get to F2 and I do not think she has it in her, I so not think 1 of those bitter females in the jury house would vote for keesha, and Ollie and Micheele are non entities, they have really done nothing, especially Ollie. My favorite person is Renny, and I have been on and off the Dan bus, but currently am on the Dan Bus. I do not like Memphis but I agree with Marty, the 2 of them will prolly be in F2, and Dan will win, He has thought things out strategically, and has been a little wild iin his deals and stuff, but in the end I think the Jury will vote for him, they sure are not gonna give the game to Memphis, no way, now if Keesha gets to somehow get to F2 (which I highly doubt) with Dan I am not sure who would win, that is when all the assumed word breaking would come into play. Dan did not have any deal with Jerry so He is gettin a bum wrap with that one, and noone will see it till they are gone and get to watch the shows and the feeds.

I am also like Marty in the fact XAL that I think you always diss on us here, looking down yur nose at us with your post calling us stupid (without saying the words) for having our opinions. I still see the same people hatin on Keesha around here that were hatin in the beginning, it is just that she is hooked up with a lot of people favorite 2 guests that's all, noone is rootin for her, excet KYO, and little king, and maybe a cpl others, okj, I am off my rant,lol

oh, and I also have to say the there is a huge amt of luck involved here, not just game play, bein in the right place at the right time makes all the difference, next weeks dbl eviction is gonna show how luck kicks in, it goes so fast you do not know how to be strategic.

I think Dan and Memphis will try to get Ollie out at the double eviction this Thursday. Then, they will see a golden opportunity to try to get rid of Keesha instead of Jerry. They would only have Renny and Jerry to beat at the F4 endurance comp and then finally... POV to take em to F3. They dump Jerry at F4... and dump Renny at F3.

good post

but i see renny gets boot and they keep keesha and jerry

P.S. even if Dan goes to the final 2 his stupid actions this week have guaranteed he almost has zero shot whatsoever of winning. He's not getting April, Ollie, Michelle or Jerry's vote over any one else in the house. I literally think April would give Keesha her vote over Dan once Ollie gets in her ear in the jury house. Dan sure does know how to make enemies.

Agreed. Dan apparently isn't really thinking about jury votes. For him to be so "strategic" he must have left this part out.

Thats what people thought about Evel Dick too. He had ruffled too many feathers, etc. Once you get to the jury house, they will see how hardcore Dan has stepped up his game, realize that he isn't as weak as he had led them to be and they will likely appreciate his gameplay. Plus, while they were in the house with him... he really was a genuinely nice guy... didn't ignore people... always talked and listened to everybody. That goes a long way in a jury house.

Keesha sucks. She and Ollie can eat horse sh!t as far as I'm concerned. The only HG I'm rooting for is Dan followed by Memphis. Their DR sessions are the only one's I feel show they've been watching and waiting and playing. If anyone's switched their opinions about HG's during the BB show who cares? They're entitled to. I don't recall seeing a poster rule sheet stating folks couldn't or shouldn't.

Michelle certainly looked pensive first thing this morning. Like waiting for the ol hatchet to schwiiiiiiiinggg! CHOP!

ed won because he had dani in the end

had nothing to do with his social skills or whatever else

the hg said if zach was there versus ed he would have gotten their vote

and it would have been in a landside 5-2 zach wins bb 8

he would have gotten eric vote too if he wasnt ap

and zach had thee worst social skills that year

so ed winning was due to him being lesser of two evils in hg eyes

dani provoke alot of his going off on the hg by egging him on

and the hg picked up on it

dan screw over too many hg for them to respect his game

WILL won because he would lie and admit to it and not hide behind his religion to get over on hg

its style of gameplay

dan is reminding me of allison

btw jmho

Michelle already confronted Dan last night............he listened to her trash talking Keesha and told her to get the rest of the info about the "deal" from Ollie..........when she left the room, Dan made a "crazy" motion to the camera.

***** Jerry won the phone call!

dan screw over too many hg for them to respect his game

IMO, If that was true, Danielle would have won over ED.

IMO, when people get to the jury house, they look at the moves players have made as GAMEplay (which they should) instead of harboring hurt feelings.

This season, April will harbor her jealosy against Keesha and base her vote solely on that and Ollie will follow like the puppy dog he is............but that has nothing to do with hurt feelings or gameplay, that's just April's insecurity.

IMO, If that was true, Danielle would have won over ED.

what logic are you using

did you rush over my post to find something to justify daniele winning lollllllllllllll

i laid out all reason why she lost

daniele and ed were a team of one

every hg they screwed over was for the team and mutually decided on

so how can you say one screwed over more hg then other when they were a team

and played as a team the whole friggin game

the hg voted ed as winner because they felt dani egged on his behavior and he risked his game to protect her time after time

Both Survivor and Big Brother have had multiple winners despite their having screwed someone over. Only whiney sore losers like Chelsea or a few others bitch and complain or hold grudges. But their butts were dumped early on because they had no game let alone not knowing what is to be expected.

who is debating here again

There have been many surprises when it came to final votes, so I don't think moves in the house should be based on who might give their vote, but with this group who has played the personal card since day one I will say that final votes will be based on their personal feelings and not on game play.

Archived